Shared Tour on Long Tail Boat - Explore James Bond & Phang-Nga Bay
James Bond Island is the most iconic image of the Phang-Nga Bay. Word 'Phang-Nga' is of Malay origin referring to 'pagan' or native people that originally inhabited this bay and the 42 islands that lay scattered in this area. Explore the bio-diversity of the mystical Phang Nga bay that spreads from its coasts to the azure seas. Get photographed at the backdrop of the iconic James Bond Island, discover the floating world of the Sea Gypsies and much more in this tour of the exotic Phang Nga Bay area
♥ Explore the mystical Phang Nga Bay
♥ Visit Monkey Cave Temple
♥ Get photographed at the backdrop of James Bond Island, also known as Koh Tapu
♥ Enjoy exploring Limestone caves on a Sea Canoe
♥ Visit the floating village of sea gypsies
♥ Enjoy a delicious Thai Lunch
♥ Experience cruising the sea on a long tail boat
♥ Safe SHA Plus approved shared tour with a small group
√ Hotel Pick Up & Drop
√ English Speaking Guide
√ Long Tail Boat Ride
√ Sea Canoe
√ National Park Fee
√ Drinking Water
Tips & Gratuities
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
How to Book ?
- You select the number of adult and children for the tour and book your tour
- We gather your email and phone contact details during the booking process
- Post your booking our customer care reaches you by email and whats app and we gather your hotel address and other details
- We communicate your approximate pick up time
- Our customer care number over whatapp supports you all the time
- Upon our pick up arrival, please present your voucher to our driver / guide to help with identification and avoiding any wrong pick ups
- You are ready to enjoy your tour
Is there a discount for Infant & Children ? What is the policy and how to book ?
Aged Under 3 years, infants are free and need not be entered in the count to calculate your tour price.
Children Aged 3 years and above till the age of 11 are allowed a discounted price. If you have accompanying children that fit this criteria please include their count as Children while calculating your price.
Children over the age of 11 years , would be counted as adults. Please include their count as adults while calculating your tour price.
- 09:30 -10:00 AM - Pick up from your hotel and drive to the Pier in Phang Nga Province
- 11:00 AM- Visit the Suwan Kuha Buddhist Temple also known as the Monkey cave Temple. This large cave temple house a beautiful 15 mts reclining Golden Buddha statue and is also a home to several playful monkeys.
- 11.40 AM - We begin our exciting trip on the long tail boat to the James Bond Island. Watch the limestones cliffs with hollow caves jutting out of the auzure sea. You can explore these on Sea Canoes, going underneath them. A little later we arrive at the James Bond Island and get to see the famous leaning rock featured in the "Man with the Golden Gun"
- 13:15 hrs - Our next stop is the Ko Panyi Village, a floating village that is home to the Sea Gypsy tribes. The school, market and even a football field - all are built atop floats on the sea at this village. Do check on internet the story of the Panyee FC, the football club that was was born here and won many a championships in Thailand. You will be served lunch at this stop.
- 15:30 hrs - we begin our journey back to the pier on our long tail boat. From the Pier we board our land transfers and drive home to Phuket
- 17:00 -17:30 - Arrive back to the hotel
Terms and Conditions
If cancelled upto 24 hours prior to departure - 100% refundable
If cancelled within 24 hours of departure - 100% Cancellation Charge
Let us help you customize this package?