Data we may collect
You may be submitting to us data such as your name, age, email , address and telephone numbers while inquiring , transacting or seeking customer service support from us, our while subscribing to our newsletters. We will knowingly not collect any personal information from children below the age of 13. For users under the age of 18 years, we do not allow transaction unless consented by parents/ guardian.
While interacting with our website your IP addresses and usage information may be automatically collected and maybe used by us for analytics purpose to give a better user experience in future. Such data is used on aggregate basis and to help us understand paterns.
How we use the data collected
- To process transactions
- To book hotels, tours, and other travel services for which we are mandated
- For customer service communication with you
- To notify you about our new products and offers
- To analyse patterns and use data trends to improve our website user experience or improve upon our travel offerings
- If required by law, we may have to disclose your personal information to comply with laws of the land.
Should you not want to have our promotional emails reaching you, you can simply unsubscribe at any point and we will delete the corresponding personal information from our servers.
While using our website by default data exchange would happen over world wide web. Hence by accessing or continuing to use our website you are acknowledging and agreeing to processing of personal data by us.
Should you have any concerns or comments please do write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to take care of of concern or take your suggestions