Private Tour on Long Tail Boat - Explore James Bond & Phang-Nga Bay
James Bond Island is the most iconic image of the Phang-Nga Bay. Word 'Phang-Nga' is of Malay origin referring to 'pagan' or native people that originally inhabited this bay and the 42 islands that lay scattered in this area. Explore the bio-diversity of the mystical Phang Nga bay that spreads from its coasts to the azure seas. Get photographed at the backdrop of the iconic James Bond Island, discover the floating world of the Sea Gypsies and much more in this tour of the exotic Phang Nga Bay area.
- Safe Private Tour catering to your group only
- Explore the mystical Phang Nga Bay
- Visit Monkey Cave Temple
- Get photographed at the backdrop of James Bond Island, also known as Koh Tapu
- Visit the floating village of sea gypsies
- Enjoy a delicious Thai Lunch
- Experience cruising the sea on a long tail boat
- Private Tour - Your Group Only
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop
- English Speaking Guide
- Long Tail Boat Ride
- Drinking Water
#please note due to Covid-19 restrictions you may only be able to go for this tour after completing a minimum number of nights stay in Phuket and gettting a negative Covid test result thereafter.
- Sea Canoeing at own expense
- National Park Fee , Adult THB 300 and Child THB 100, to be paid directly to the authorities
- Tips & Gratuities
Hotel Pickup Instructions
Our tour offers hotel pickup and drop services. Please note the process flow
- You select the number of adult and children for the tour and book your tour
- We gather your email and phone contact details during the booking process
- Post your booking our customer care reaches you by email and whats app and we gather your hotel address and other details
- We communicate your approximate pick up time
- Our customer care number over whatapp supports you all the time
- Upon our pick up arrival, please present your voucher to our driver / guide to help with identification and avoiding any wrong pick ups
- You are ready to enjoy your tour
- 08:00 hrs - Pick up from your hotel and drive to the Pier in Phang Nga Province
- 09:30 hrs - Visit the Suwan Kuha Buddhist Temple also known as the Monkey cave Temple. This large cave temple house a beautiful 15 mts reclining Golden Buddha statue and is also a home to several playful monkeys.
- 10.00 hrs - We begin our exciting trip on the long tail boat to the James Bond Island. Watch the limestones cliffs with hollow caves jutting out of the auzure sea. You can explore these on Sea Canoes, going underneath them. A little later we arrive at the James Bond Island and get to see the famous leaning rock featured in the "Man with the Golden Gun"
- 12:00 hrs - Our next stop is the Ko Panyi Village, a floating village that is home to the Sea Gypsy tribes. The school, market and even a football field - all are built atop floats on the sea at this village. Do check on internet the story of the Panyee FC, the football club that was was born here and won many a championships in Thailand. You will be served lunch at this stop.
- 15:30 hrs - we begin our journey back to the pier on our long tail boat. From the Pier we board our land transfers and drive home to Phuket
- 17:00 -17:30 - Arrive back to the hotel
Terms and Conditions
- National Park Fees are collected by the Authorities directly and hence have to be paid separately. The current rates are - Adult THB 300 and Child THB 100
- Sea Canoeing is at own expense
Let us help you customize this package?