James Bond Island tour by Speedboat - Discover 5 beautiful Islands
Speedboat Tour of James Bond allows you faster commute time between various Islands in the area so that you can explore more and spend more time on activities. We cover Panak, Hong , Panyee , James Bond & Naka Islands on this tour.
♥ Speedboat Tour that allows you to explore 5 Islands
♥ Breathing taking scenery, torqouise waters and limestone cliffs
♥ Explore Caves on Sea Canoes
♥ Swim & Relax by beautiful beaches
♥ Discover the floating world of Sea Gypsies
♥ Enjoy a Thai Buffet Lunch
- Shared Hotel Pick Up & Drop
- Speedboat Tour
- Sea Canoes
- Snacks & Fresh Fruits
- Life Jacket
- National Park Fee is Included*
*Please note, our prices include the National Park Fee of THB 400 per adult and THB 200 per child. No extra charge would be collected from you during the tour on this account. You may find cheaper version of this tour with other operators that may not include National Park Fee and / or Hotel Pick up and drop services
Any thing not mentioned above
Tips and Gratuities
Our tour offers hotel pickup and drop services. Please note the process flow
- Min 2 Pax needed to be booked
- You select the number of adult and children for the tour and book your tour
- We gather your email and phone contact details during the booking process
- Post your booking our customer care reaches you by email and whats app and we gather your hotel address and other details
- We communicate your approximate pick up time
- Our customer care number over whatapp supports you all the time
- Upon our pick up arrival, please present your voucher to our driver / guide to help with identification and avoiding any wrong pick ups
- You are ready to enjoy your tour
Infant / Child Policy
- Aged Under 3 years, infants are free and need not be entered in the count to calculate your tour price.
- Children Aged 3 years and above till the age of 11 are allowed a discounted price, if applicable. If you have accompanying children that fit this criteria please include their count as Children while calculating your price and you may get a lower price if applicable
- Children over the age of 11 years , would be counted as adults. Please include their count as adults while calculating your tour price.
Additonal Hotel Pick up / drop Surcharge for non-central hotels
- If you are outside a 3-mile (5-km) radius of Patong, Kata and Karon Area, an additional surcharge for hotel pickup is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a Hat and Sun Protection
- Keep local currency to buy street food or local souvenir
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Phuket hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
09:00 AM -9:30 AM - Around this time we pick you from your hotel in Patong, Kata or Karon Area
09:30 AM -11:30 AM - Our speedboat takes us to Panak Island and later to Hong Island, where you can go cave exploring on Sea Canoes and enjoy your sightseeing
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Enjoy your time exploring the Floating Sea Gypsy Village at Panyee Island. Lunch is served here as well
12:30 PM - 13:30 PM - Now is the time to explore the famed James Bond Island
13:30 PM -14:30 PM - On our way back we stop by Naka Island for swimming ,or relaxing by the beach
15:30 PM- 16:30 PM - Around this time we cruise back and reach Ao Por Pier and get transferred back to the hotel
Please note this is a tentative itinerary. This is subject to change without notice depending on season or weather or other operating conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Children 3 years and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Full refund is possible if cancelled 24 HRS prior to the activity.
- Please share your whatsapp details for effective customer service support
- If you are outside a 3-mile (5-km) radius of Patong, Kata or Karon Areas, an additional surcharge for hotel pickup is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- The tour is weather dependent and regulated by the authorities. The tour may get cancelled if the weather does not permit and in this case we can try to reschedule the tour or make a refund