Angthong National Marine Park Tour
Ang Thong, called Mu Ko in Thai, is a group of 42 Islands in Koh Samui region. This picture perfect group of Islands makes for a wonderful Island hopping day trip from Samui. Ang Thong gained popularity after it was mentioned in the novel "The Beach" by Alex Garland. Later the movie by same name was shot in Phi Phi Islands.
♥ Explore the picturesque Ang Thong Group of Islands
♥ Cruise around on a Speed Boat
♥ Enjoy Snorkelling, Swimming, Kayaking or Hiking on trails
♥ Capture scenic views on your camera from the view points of Koh Wao and Ko Wua Ta Lep Islands
♥ Enjoy a Thai Lunch & Refreshments during the tour
Hotel Pick-Up and Drop
Lunch & Refreshments
National Park Fee
Anything not mentioned in Inclusions
Tips & Gratuities
Our tour offers hotel pickup and drop services. Please note the process flow
- Min 2 Pax needed to be booked
- You select the number of adult and children for the tour and book your tour
- We gather your email and phone contact details during the booking process
- Post your booking our customer care reaches you by email and whats app and we gather your hotel address and other details
- We communicate your approximate pick up time
- Our customer care number over whatapp supports you all the time
- Upon our pick up arrival, please present your voucher to our driver / guide to help with identification and avoiding any wrong pick ups
- You are ready to enjoy your tour
Infant / Child Policy
- Aged Under 3 years, infants are free and need not be entered in the count to calculate your tour price.
- Children Aged 3 years and above till the age of 11 are allowed a discounted price, if applicable. If you have accompanying children that fit this criteria please include their count as Children while calculating your price and you may get a lower price if applicable
- Children over the age of 11 years , would be counted as adults. Please include their count as adults while calculating your tour price.
Additonal Hotel Pick up / drop Surcharge for non-central hotels
- If you are outside a 3-mile (5-km) radius of Patong, Kata and Karon Area, an additional surcharge for hotel pickup is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a Hat and Sun Protection
- Keep local currency to buy street food or local souvenir
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Phuket hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
7:30-8:20 AM - Depending on the location of your hotel, we pick you up around this time and head to the Pier.
8:30 AM- 9:00 AM - Arrive at the Pier and get a breifing, enjoy a light breakfast and collect snorkelling equipments.
9:00 AM - 12:00 Noon The speedboat departs and the first stop after about 40 mins of ride is at Koh Wao for snorkelling. This is a great site for diving and snorkelling with abundance of healthy corals and marine life. We cruise around these Islands to snorkel at various spots
Later on the shore, you can trek up to the highpoint and get the famed view of Emerald Lake and get some photos.
12:00 Noon-3:00 PM - Lunch is served at the Wua Talap Island, which is also the Head Quaters for Ang Thong National Park Zone. You can explore the nearby waters on Kayak and trek head to the scenic viewpoint for some really good photos.
3:00 PM - We depart from Ang Thong and head to Bangrak Pier in Koh Samui
4:00 PM- We arrive at the pier, some refreshments are served and later drop to your resort
Terms and Conditions
- Children 3 years and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Full refund is possible if cancelled 24 HRS prior to the activity.
- Please share your whatsapp details for effective customer service support
- If you are outside a 3-mile (5-km) radius of Patong, Kata or Karon Areas, an additional surcharge for hotel pickup is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- The tour is weather dependent and regulated by the authorities. The tour may get cancelled if the weather does not permit and in this case we can try to reschedule the tour or make a refund