Explore the best of Phuket in Half a Day
Phuket is not just a beach, this is what you would discover as you come to an end of this tour. This program introduces the vibrant culture and heritage of Phuket to you and drives through some of the most scenic routes of the island and showcases Phuket's famous landmarks. If you are looking for wonderful selfie and photo opportunities, this is the tour you will relish.
- Discover Phuket's history, its rich culture & heritage , street art scene and street food in half a day.
- Visit Iconic Big Buddha, scenic drive.
- Wat Chalong, Phuket's most famous Thai Temple.
- Great perspective over the city at the Rang Hill viewpoint.
- Explore the true essence of Sino-Portuguese architecture.
- Well Sanitised Vehicle & adherence to all Covid Safety protocols
- English Speaking Guide.
- Admission fees to all temples & attractions.
- Round-trip transportation to and from your Phuket hotel.
#please note due to Covid-19 restrictions we have to follow guidelines to seat a maximum of 8 pax in tour van. Hence if your group exceeds more than 8 pax, please book another tour for group to accomodate in separate tour van
- Meals and beverages.
Our tour offers hotel pickup and drop services. Please note the process flow
- Min 2 Pax needed to be booked
- You select the number of adult and children for the tour and book your tour
- We gather your email and phone contact details during the booking process
- Post your booking our customer care reaches you by email and whats app and we gather your hotel address and other details
- We communicate your approximate pick up time
- Our customer care number over whatapp supports you all the time
- Upon our pick up arrival, please present your voucher to our driver / guide to help with identification and avoiding any wrong pick ups
- You are ready to enjoy your tour
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a Hat and Sun Protection
- Keep local currency to buy street food or local souvenir
- Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Phuket hotels.
- If you are outside a 3-mile (5-km) radius of Patong, Kata and Karon Area, an additional surcharge for hotel pickup is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- 12.30pm -13.00pm pick up from hotel within service area in Phuket by air-conditioned van and our experienced guide.
- Visit the Big Buddha, the most important statue and revered landmark on the Phuket which is sitting on top of Nakkerd Hills at 45m tall and offers spectacular views of the island.
- Visit Chalong Temple also known as "Wat Chalong" Buddhist temples are very important symbols in Thailand, you will witness the unique architecture and experience the culture and traditions of the local people. If you haven't been to a Buddhist Temple, here is your chance to have a close look at Thai Buddhist culture and get captured in some really vibrant photos
- Stop at Wang Talang, the oldest local Gems & Handicrafts gallery shop in Phuket Island.
- Visit Phuket Old Town and explore the rich colonial era Sino-Portuguese heritage.
- Enjoy the scenic views of Phuket Town from the Khao Rang Hill. Get a sweeping view of Phuket from two iconic viewpoints, the Big Buddha at the start of the tour and from Rang Hill as the tour ends.
- 17.00pm -17.30pm Return back at your hotel after a day full of memories.
Terms and Conditions
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
- Full refund is possible if cancelled 24 HRS prior to the activity.
- Please share your whatsapp details for effective customer service support
- If you are outside a 3-mile (5-km) radius of Patong, Kata or Karon Areas, an additional surcharge for hotel pickup is applicable and payable on the day of your activity.
Let us help you customize this package?