Travstore Original Bangkok Discovery - Evening Shared Tour
Discover classic Bangkok like a local using traditional transport like a long tail boat, a tuk tuk and even on foot. Immerse into local culture, taste exotic street food and get stunning photos as you explore the charm of Buddhist Temples, walk through the maze of China Town, explore street food and visit the flower market.
- Immersive experience of Bangkok's unique culture, heritage, food and market scene.
- Visit WatSaket temple on top of a mountain & witness scenic sunset with captivating view of Bangkok
- Explore oldest & largest China Town in the world
- Enjoy street food in World’s street food capital
- Explore the largest flower market in Thailand which operates 24x7
The inclusions are as follows
● English speaking guide
● Transport fare for Water Taxi & TukTuk / Taxi
● Two dishes on Yarowat street (From Selected menu)
● Entry to Wat Saket temple
● Entry to flower market
● Water bottle
● Hotel pick up & drop
● Stops at any other places other than mentioned
● Personal expenditure/ tips/ gratuities etc.
● Street food other than two dishes specified
- Meeting point for this tour is Saphan Taksin Pier Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120.
- Ride the BTS and stop at Saphan Taksin Station. Leave the station at Exit 2 and walk straight for 300m until you reach the location.
Hotel Pickup Instructions
- We do not do hotel pick up & drop service for this tour
- You need to meet us at the dedicated meeting point - The Saphan Taksin Pier Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok 10120. Our guide would be waiting for you here
- The guide phone contacts are shared with you and hence it is easy to coordinate
- If you are using the BTS then stop at Saphan Taksin Station. Leave the station at Exit 2 and walk straight for 300m until you reach the location.
- Please reach at least 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- You select the number of adult and children for the tour and book your tour
- We gather your email and phone contact details during the booking process
- Post your booking our customer care reaches you by email and whats app and we share tour instructions and guide contact details with you
- Our customer care number over whatapp supports you all the time
- Upon our pick up arrival, please present your voucher to our guide to help with identification
- You are ready to enjoy your tour
● 15:00 – 15:30 pm - Meeting point/ starting point of the tour – Taksin Station
● Ferry ride from Taksin station to Wat Arun Pier
● Visit Wat Arun & take a guided tour
● Visit Wat Saket - Enjoy sunset from the top of temple, caputre scenic photograps
● Enjoy a tour of the enchanting oldest Flower Market of Bangkok, also known as Pak Klong Talad
● Tour Yod Piman River side & enjoy the scenic evening view of Wat Arun along the Chaopraya River
● Depart from Yod Piman to proceed to the Yao Wa Rat -- the Bangkok Famous China town
● Take a Walking tour with street food tasting --to enjoy and sampling local snacks
● 20:30-21:00 pm - Tour Ends at China Town. You could either spend time here or our guide can help you board a local taxi to your hotel.
Terms and Conditions
- Full refund possible if cancelled 24 HRS prior to the activity.
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult.
Let us help you customize this package?