Discover classic Bangkok like a local using traditional transport like a long tail boat, a tuk tuk and even on foot. Immerse into local culture, taste exotic street food and get stunning photos as you explore the charm of Buddhist Temples, walk through the maze of China Town, explore street food and visit the flower market.
This is a Private Tour and only your group participates. The inclusions are as follows
● English speaking guide
● Transport fare for Water Taxi &TukTuk
● Two dishes on Yarowat street (From Selected menu)
● Entry to Wat Saket temple
● Entry to flower market
● Water bottle
● Hotel pick up & drop
● Stops at any other places other than mentioned
● Personal expenditure/ tips/ gratuities etc.
● Street food other than two dishes specified
● 4:40 – 5:00 pm - Meeting point/ starting point of the tour – Taksin Station
● 5:00 – 5:30 pm - Ferry ride from Taksin station to Grand palace Tha Chang Pier
● 5:30 – 6:00 pm - Ride on Tuk Tuk to reach WatSaket , the lovely Golden Mount Temple
● 6:00 – 7:00 pm - Enjoy sunset from the top of temple, caputre scenic photograps
● 7:00 – 7:20 pm - Board your Tuk Tuk to go from Golden Mount temple to China Town
● 7:20 – 8:20 pm - Walking Tour of China Town 's Street Food circuit. Sample some dishes
● 8:20 – 8:30 pm - Enjoy your TukTuk ride to flower market
● 8:30 – 9:15 pm - Walking tour of Pak Khlong Market (Flower Market)
● 9:15 – 9:45 pm - Tour Ends at Yod Piman Mall. From here you get a scenic night view of Chaophraya River and Wat Arun. This place also houses good restaurants serving mutiple cuisines. You could either spend time here or our guide can help you board a local taxi to your hotel.