Terms & Conditions
By using the services provided by travstore.info, you are legally bound by the terms and conditions stated in the signed agreement between your company and travstore.info. The detailed terms and conditions in the agreement are expected to be read carefully by the signing parties.
Method of payment: Travstore accepts credit card payments (Visa and MasterCard) and bank transfers.
The agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Pune, India
www.travstore.com ensures that every transaction you conduct online is in a safe and secure environment. To achieve this, www.travstore.com is protected by Secured Socket Layer (SSL) technology by VeriSign, the leaders in encryption technology. The process of encryption takes your credit card information and converts it into bits of code that are securely transmitted over the Internet. This scrambled data cannot be read as the information travels over the Internet. Your credit card details may be shared with our service providers or vendors to the extent deemed to be necessary.
Payments & Cancellations
- Travstore accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, paypal
- The fees for processing transaction would be communicated at the time of transaction.
- Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as Travstore Travel Management on the credit or debit card statement.
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced, or in respect of any package, accommodation, meals or any other services utilized.
- Canceling a booking with Travstore can result in cancellation fees being applied by Travstore, as outlined below. Additional fees may be levied by the individual supplier/operator (see your Travstore Voucher for specific details). When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, facsimile or telephone of the total cancellation fees.
- Event, Attraction, Theater, Show or Coupon Ticket These are non-refundable in all circumstances.
- Cancellation of hotels which have surpassed the grace period to hold would be charged 100% cancellation fees or as stated by the hotel
- Other Tour Products & Services If you cancel at least 7 calendar days in advance, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 calendar days in advance, you will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
- The value of the transaction may be subject to taxes, foreign transaction, currency exchange or other fees. Your bank or credit or debit card company may convert the payment into the local currency and charge fees, resulting in differences between the amount displayed on www.travstore.com, and the final amount charged to your bank account or credit or debit card statement. Please contact your bank or card company if you have any questions concerning any applicable conversion or fees. Please note for bookings made in Brazil, the tax IOF (Tax Upon Financial Operations, 6.38%) is not included in the final booking value and will be charged to the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.
- Under this agreement, the payment processing services for services purchased on this website are provided by Travstore Travel management Pvt Ltd or Travstore Travel Management Co. Ltd, or Tourpirate or travstore.info depending upon mode of payment
- In the event you choose to pay with a credit or debit card and the payment is processed via a European Acquirer, these terms are an agreement between you and Travstore Travel management Pvt. Ltd. For any other type of purchases, these terms are an agreement between you and Travstore Travel Management Pvt. Ltd.
- Refund Policy: You would be refunded with in 5-6 working days after deducting any cancellation fees applicable. Your refund would be processed to the same account from which booking was done.