Bangkok! This one word can bring a sting of excitement to travelers from every corner of the world. Giving a tough run to the western party capitals, Bangkok is no doubt the jewel of nightlife in Asia. You will however, be awestruck when you experience the city’s rich history, culture and beautiful blend with modernism. Far before the city became a tourist-gravity party capital, it had legacies of humongous kingdoms and civilizations, that gifted it everlasting monuments, ethnic traditions and countless epics. The heart of Buddhist religion can be felt throbbing around the age-old temples and pagodas in the city. Little drives from the skyscraper-lined horizons will take us to Ayuthaya, the ancient capital of the kingdom for centuries. Witness the rustic life that clings around farm lands, river canals and street markets in specially tailored itineraries. Go beyond the obvious and take a detour through time and explore the megalopolis like never before.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCultural, Explorer, Historic
Activity Level Challenging
|Travel Style||Explorer, cultural, historic|
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
Trip at A Glance:
Day 1: Arrive in Bangkok & Check in at Hotel
Day 2: Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
Day 3: Safari World and Marine Park
Day 4: Departure from Bangkok
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Bangkok
- Chao Phraya Princess Dinner Cruise on Private basis
- Safari World & Marine Park With Buffet Lunch on Private basis
- Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) to Bangkok Hotel on Private basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) on Private basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All rates are applicable for Middle East Market Only
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st April 2017- 31st October 2017
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Bangkok
The Suvarnabhumi Airport is the international Airport of traverse for international tourists in and out of Bangkok. A Travstore representative will be awaiting your arrival and will assist you in every way possible to make your journey memorable. The airport is top of the class and have ample competence for visa on arrival services. You will be escorted to an air-conditioned wagon that will take you to your hotel, preceded by check-in.
Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
The Chao Phraya cruise is the bloodline connecting the Thai ancient traditions to the present day Thailand. Get served with the best Thai and international cuisines while enjoying the soothing saxophone and violin. Witness the charismatic glittering Wat Arun (the temple of Dawn) and the Grand palace and make some moves on the dance floor!!! Admire the serene beauty of Bangkok at night on Chao Phraya River, which flows from the heart of Bangkok and is one of the best luxury cruise dinners to enjoy with your beloved ones. We are sure you will fully experience the pleasant and warm Thai hospitality.
- Dinner at Chao Phraya Dinner cruise
Things to Remember:
- Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise – 4 hours
- Do’s – dress up nice and go in casuals. But No shorts please.
Safari World & Marine Park
Enjoy your morning Breakfast at the hotel before you gear up for your next activity: Safari World and Marine Park, wholesome family-friendly fun. It is Thailand’s Biggest Open Zoo and Leisure Park offering a huge variety of entertainment meant for everyone. It comprises of two parks -Safari Park, which lets you ride through the African-inspired landscape and view wildlife animals such as tigers, lions, zebras, giraffes, etc. at a very close distance, and Marine Park, which lets you discover the jungles of Asia and Africa and showcases a number of captivating shows such as the White Tiger Show, Dolphin Show, Orangutan Boxing, Bird Show etc.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch at Safari World & Marin Park
Things to Remember:
- Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park- 8-9 hours
- DO’S – Carry sun block lotion or spray with you to reduce the chance of getting a tan. Carry small and foldable umbrellas. Take some eatableitems along if travelling with kids.
- DON’T – Don’t drink the water unless it is bottled
Departure from Bangkok
We have reached the end of the line. After a lazy breakfast, pack your bags and wave your good byes. Your ride waits at hotel lobby that will take you to the airport. The ride is adjusted in line with your travel program and is scheduled giving ample time to check-in and board your flight.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Option 1 – 3 Star budget hotels: $212 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Ibis Bangkok Nana in Bangkok(Standard Room)
Option 2 – 4 Star Standard hotels: $237 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Golden Tulip Mandison Suites in Bangkok(Deluxe Room)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotels: $325 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Grand Sukhumvit Bangkok in Bangkok(Deluxe Room)