Tower Club at LeBua, Bangkok
Tower Club at lebua is a five-star all-suite hotel with extraordinary award-winning restaurants and unrivaled dedication to personalized and engaged service. Occupying floors 51-59 of the State Tower, each spacious suite offers breathtaking balcony views of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya River and luxury amenities. Other special benefits include exclusive access to the Tower Club Lounge, for unlimited privileges, from complimentary continental breakfast, light lunch buffet and afternoon high tea to complimentary canapés and alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. At lebua we believe in providing simply exceptional service to ensure a simply exceptional experience.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Relax
Activity Level Leisurely
- 221 guestrooms
- 5 restaurants and 4 bars
- Outdoor pool
- Complimentary Wi-Fi Internet
- Tower Club Lounge from 06.00 AM. – 06.00 PM.
- Complimentary mini bar with soft drinks in Suite
- Exclusive luxury amenities
- Complimentary Tuk-Tuk from hotel to Saphan Taksin BTS station
Experience you shouldn’t miss at this property:
Crowning the hotel is The Dome at lebua, a collection of award-winning restaurants and bars, where stunning settings, exquisite cuisine and bespoke service elevate the dining experience. From Mezzaluna, an exceptional fine dining restaurant on the 65th floor to Flute, A Perrier Jouet Bar, the highest open-air Champagne bar, each one offers connoisseurs the finest and most exclusive things in life. The recently opened whisky bar Alfresco 64 – A Chivas Bar is another striking architectural wonder that brings together an exclusive whisky experience.
- Breakfast buffet offers a variety of cuisines including Thai, western, Indian and Labenese.
- Ideal for Luxury travellers.
- Perfect option for customers on a honeymoon and can include dinner date at Sirocco & Sky Bar.
Where to Eat:
In House Restaurant
- Mezzaluna – Fine European cuisine
- Breeze – Contemporary Pan-Asian cuisine
- Sirocco – Mediterranean cuisine
- Café Mozu – All-day dining (Indian, Thai, Lebanese and Western)
- Prachak Roasted Duck Restaurant – Chinese, Asian, Thai
- Saman Turkish Restaurant – Turkish, Mediterranean, Middle Eastern4. Sareefah
- Vintage Silom – European, Italian, French
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport to Bangkok hotel by van on Private Basis
- Bangkok hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport by van on Private Basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Travstore’s Advice —> Why To Choose
- Experience amazing service and spectacular city views from their roof top bar, which was featured in the Hollywood movie; Hangover 2.
- The spacious luxury suites with private balconies and amazing views.
- The hotel is walking distance of Saphan Taksin Sky Train Station and Sathon Fang Pha Nakhon Ferry Pier making getting around Bangkok very easy.
- Leisurely afternoons can be spent at the outdoor pool, which boasts spa jets and sun loungers. Alternatively, guests can make use of the steam and sauna rooms in the fitness center.
- The higher floors of the hotel offer spectacular city & river views.
- Dining highlights include fine dining restaurants Mezzaluna, Pan-Asian cuisine at Breeze, and Sirocco, the highest alfresco restaurant in the world.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum two pax required for booking
- All transfers will be on private basis
- All rates are in USD and on PER PERSON basis
- Rates are valid for travel between 1st April to 31stOctober, 2017
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Option 1 – 5 Star hotel: 3 Nights in Tower Club at Le Bua, Bangkok
- $381 per person on double sharing(Tower Club City view Suite)
- $403 per person on double sharing(Tower Club River View Suite)
Option 2 – 5 Star hotel: 5 Nights in Tower Club at Le Bua, Bangkok
- $611 per person on double sharing(Tower Club City view Suite)
- $648 per person on double sharing(Tower Club River View Suite)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotel: 7 Nights in Tower Club at Le Bua, Bangkok
- $841 per person on double sharing(Tower Club City view Suite)
- $892 per person on double sharing(Tower Club River View Suite)
Market: India And Middle East Market