Think Golf – Bangkok (4D3N)
Bangkok is best up & coming destination for Golf vacations.
For visiting tourist, Thailand is great value for money due to wide range of hotel accommodation and golf courses. Bangkok has fantastic climate, light breezes, constant sunshine, so great conditions for golfing holiday.
Many courses designed and developed by leading professionals like Nick Faldo & Greg Norman, Bangkok provides fantastic game of golf.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeOffbeat, Relax
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
|Travel Style||Leisure, Night Golf, Sports travel|
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
- 03 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer on private basis
- Alpine Golf Course (1 round night golf) – 18 holes
- Thai Country Club Course (1 round night golf) – 18 holes
- Green fee
- Caddie fee
- Riding Golf Cart
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise with dinner on private basis
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 4 travelers traveling together
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st Feb 2017- 31st Oct 2018
- Rental of golf equipment’s (e.g. shoes, Golf club, umbrella, Caddy’s tip)
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Welcome to Thailand
- Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and post immigration meet our representative who would guide you towards your hotel in private air conditioned car.
- Check in to your hotel of your choice.
- After Check in, meet our representative who will assist you towards Chao Phraya Princess Cruise. The Chao Phraya cruise is the bloodline connecting the Thai ancient traditions to the present day Thailand. Get served with the best Thai and international cuisines while enjoying the soothing saxophone and violin. Witness the charismatically glittering Wat Arun (the temple of Dawn) and the Grand palace and make some moves on the dance floor!!!
Alpine Golf Course (1 round) - 18 holes
At Alpine Golf Club , you will feel warmly welcome to experience the true sensation
of playing golf in Thailand’s one of the best international golf course.
Created originally from flat rice paddy fields to a hilly and undulating layout, Alpine Golf Club is Thailand’s one of finest golf courses with over 3 years of proven experience of offering its members a new dimension of golf challenge beyond expectation. The course was designed by one of the world’s most renowned architects Mr. Ron M. Garl.
Golf at Thai Country Club (1 round) - 18 holes
Thai Country Club was developed as one of the finest golf clubs in Asia and opened to the golfing world in December 1996. The golf course was designed to United States Golf Association specifications by Dennis Griffiths, the then President of the world renowned American Society of Golf Course Architects. The design adapts from everyday casual play up to a very tough challenge for the finest players in the world.
Departure from Thailand
Departure from Thailand
3 Star Hotel : Omni Tower Sukhumvit Nana
4 Star Hotel : Avani Atrium
5 Star Hotel : Grand Sukhumvit
Option 1 : 3 Star Hotels – $556 per person on quad sharing
- Omni Tower Sukhumvit Nana (2 Studio Executive Rooms)
Option 2 : 4 Star Hotels – $631 per person on quad sharing
- Avani Atrium Bangkok (2 Deluxe Room)
Option 3 : 5 Star Hotels – $678 per person on quad sharing
- Grand Sukhumvit Bangkok (2 Deluxe Room)