Swing In Pattaya
Golf in Pattaya is one of the specialties in the region. Pattaya provides high quality courses and most of them are with international standards designed by some of the most famous names like Nick Faldo, Jack Nicklaus, etc.
Along with Golf, Pattaya offers huge range of accommodation options from luxurious to simple guesthouse. So whatever is the budget, no one will be disappointed. The major hotels are situated on easy walking distance from main beach.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeRelax
Activity Level Leisurely
|Travel Style||Leisure, Night Golf, Sports travel|
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
- 3 nights hotel accommodation with breakfast
- Return airport transfer on private basis
- Return Golf Course Transfer from Pattaya hotel on private basis
- Alcazar Show Pattaya on private basis
- Leam Chabang Golf Course (1 round) – 18 holes
- Siam Country Old Club (1 round) – 18 holes
- Green Fee
- Caddie Fee
- Riding Golf Cart
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 4 travelers traveling together
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st Feb 2017- 31st Oct 2018
- Rental of golf equipment’s (e.g. shoes, Golf club, umbrella, Caddy’s tip)
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Welcome To Thailand
- Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and post immigration meet our representative who would guide you towards your Pattaya hotel in private air conditioned car.
- Check in to your hotel of your choice in Pattaya.
- After Check in, meet our representative who will assist you towards Alcazar Show. The Alcazar Cabaret show is one of the most renown lady boy cabaret shows in the city of Pattaya, Thailand. Started from a small group of 100 members and an audience limit of 350, the show can today accommodate close to 1200 audience members. Aided with some top-notch technology and surround-sound systems, it is a perfect way to spend an evening out with family to watch some brilliant performances reflective of not jus Thailand, but other Asian cultures as well. With four shows every evening, the Alcazar venue also has a Thai restaurant, cafe and a souvenir shop located in the vicinity
Leam Chabang Golf course (1 round) - 18 holes
Leam Chabang Golf course
Considered as one of the best layout in Pattaya and finest in the Thailand golf course. Laem Chabang is made up of 27 holes on 700 acres and makes use of 3 types of features which characterize each of the 9 holes. The rolling hills of the surrounding countryside have been used to great effect, and hazards to stop you reaching greens are in abundance. Not only does the course have a lot of bunkers, sand traps and water hazards, there are also a lot of natural hazards in the shape of exposed rock formations, lakes, ponds and creeks.
Siam Country Old Club (1 round) - 18 holes
Siam Country Old Club
This is the first privately owned golf club in Thailand. The course has an out and back layout. Despite a new look, the Old Course remains a classic traditional tree line with many fond memories of the past. Classic, beauty, and challenge are what the Old Course is known for today in Thailand.
Departure from Thailand
Departure from Thailand
4 Star Hotel : Nova Platinum
5 Star Hotel : Dusit Thani
Option 1 : 4 Star Hotels – $536 per person on quad sharing
- Nova Platinum Pattaya (2 Superior Room)
Option 3 : 5 Star Hotels – $620 per person on quad sharing
- Dusit Thani Pattaya (2 Deluxe Room)