Bangkok is a fascinating destination for families because no other Southeast Asian city can offer you the same irresistible combination of exciting street life, dedicated family attractions and Big City convenience.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeRelax
Activity Level Challenging
A visit to Bangkok promises to be one of those memorable experiences thatoverflow with a huge selection of things to see and do for you and your little ones.
There are many Theme Parks and Animal Attraction for your kids along with a sumptuous shopping scene, with everything right from extravagant shopping malls to affordable roadside markets available at the disposal of your pockets.
|Travel Style||Family (Ideal for 2 Adults & 2 Children)|
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
- See the Thai Capital illuminated at night, and get a new perspective on the bustling city of Bangkok by Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise.
- The Safari World & Marine Park is unique as it blends the wild &herbivorous animals with the exotic fresh water and oceanic life. The diverse species of animals that call this natural habitat their home will leave you amazed.
- Marvel at the beauty of Thai architecture.Specially designed to discover Bangkok in a short span of time.
- A good cultural overview of the city of the Bangkok.
Trip At A Glance:
- Day 1:
06.00-13:00 hrs – Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel
14.00 hrs – Hotel Check-in
17.30 hrs – Chao Pharaya Dinner Cruise
- Day 2:
07:00 hrs – Breakfast at Hotel
08.00 hrs – Bangkok Safari World and Marine Park
18:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 3:
7.00 hrs – Bangkok Three Temple Tour with Gems Gallery
14.00 hrs – Back to hotel, Free for the day, Enjoy Shopping & food
- Day 4:
12.30 hrs – Check Out from the Hotel& transfer to Bangkok Airport
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Bangkok
- Chao Pharaya Dinner cruise on SIC
- Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park with Lunch on SIC
- Bangkok City & 3 temple tour on SIC
- Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) to Bangkok Hotel on PVT basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) on SIC basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- All tours are Join tours & can be upgraded to Private tours which will carry a surcharge
- For SIC tours, transfers will wait maximum 10 mins from confirmed time, once transfers are missed, guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup
- Rates are valid for Travel between Now – 31 Mar 2018 for Worldwide market except Thai
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Bangkok
Arrive in Bangkok & proceed for Visa on Arrival, if you have secured your visa beforehand, you may proceed through the exit gate, where a Travstore representative helps youwith your pick up& transfer to Bangkok hotel and check in. As soon as dusk hits, you will be whisked awayto the world-class experience of cruising with a candle light dinner as romantic music plays along to soothe your soul.Admire the serene beauty of Bangkok at night on Chao PhrayaRiver, whichflows from the heart of Bangkok and is one of the best luxury cruise dinners to enjoy with your beloved ones. We are sure you will fully experience the pleasant and warm Thai hospitality.
- Dinner at Chao Phraya Dinner cruise (Indian, Thai & International)
Things to Remember:
- Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise – 4 hours
- Do’s – dress up nice and go in casuals. But No shorts please.
Enjoy your morning Breakfast at the hotel before you gear up for your next activity: Safari World and Marine Park, wholesome family-friendly fun. It is Thailand’s Biggest Open Zoo and Leisure Park offeringa huge variety of entertainment meant for everyone. It comprises of two parks -Safari Park, which lets you ride through the African-inspired landscape and view wildlife animals such as tigers, lions, zebras, giraffes, etc. at a very close distance, and Marine Park, which lets you discover the jungles of Asia and Africa and showcases a number of captivating shows such as the White Tiger Show, Dolphin Show, Orangutan Boxing, Bird Show etc.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch at Safari World & Marin Park (Indian, Thai & International)
Things to Remember:
- Bangkok Safari World & Marine Park- 8-9 hours
- DO’S – Wear light & full clothes like bermudas, t-shirts, trousers, sandals. Carry sun block lotion or spray with you to reduce the chance of getting a tan. Carry small and foldable umbrellas. Take some eatableitems along if travelling with kids.
- DON’T – Don’t drink the water unless it is bottled
Three Temple Tour
Gain an inner insight into the Thai culture, their beliefs, Buddhism philosophy and their history as you embark upon the Bangkok Three Temple tour. This tour is the most popular and treasured tour in Bangkok to experience, these three stunning temples which showcase the religious and cultural aspects of Thailand.These temples include:WatTrimit, the temple of the Golden Buddha, which has a solid gold statue of Buddha weighing 5.5 tons; Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha, which is the largest and oldest in Bangkok and Wat Benchamabopit – the marble temple along with the famous gems gallery tour. Indulge in this sense of inner peace and calmness before you return to the hotel by 13.00 hrs. You can plan the rest of your day according to your wishes, however we recommend a shopping trip to truly imbibe yourself amidst this new culture.
· Breakfast in Hotel
Things to Remember:
- Half Day Bangkok City Temple Tour- 4-5 hours
- Do’s – When you visit most Thai temples, you will be expected to dress appropriately. For men, that means no short shorts and no tank tops (shirts must have sleeves) and you will be expected to wear long pants, and sandals with a strap at the back (i.e.: no flip flops) For women, you must wear a skirt that is longer than knee length and you are not allowed to wear pants. Shirts must also have sleeves; no spaghetti string straps allowed. You should remove your shoes before entering, men should wear a hat while women should cover their heads with a shawl or scarf.
- Don’t – Keep The Noise Down. Step Over The Threshold and Not On It. Women Should Never Touch Monks. Don’t point out something in a temple.
Departure from Bangkok
Keep your bags ready as this is your last day in Bangkok. Depending upon your selection, flight transfers would be arranged.
- Breakfast in hotel
Option 1 – 3 Star budget hotels: $190 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in D Varee Xpress Makassanin Bangkok(Standrad Room)
Option 2 – 3 Star Standard hotels: $202 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Omni Towers in Bangkok(Studio Executive)
Option 3 – 4 Star hotels: $235 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Golden Tulip Madison Suites in Bangkok(Deluxe Room)