Phuket & Bangkok Through Her Eyes
Phuket, Thailand’s second largest tourist hub after the capital city of Bangkok, nestles in the balmy Andaman Sea waters and hosts some of Thailand’s most popular beaches. The island is home to many exquisite seaside resorts, spas and restaurants along with nightclubs and discos to lift your spirits. It is filled with old shop houses and busy night markets, where one has the freedom to explore the city’s unique nocturnal charm. There are ample activities reserved for the day-traveler as well.
The capital city of Bangkok is an adventure of its own. Also known as the City of Angels, it’s the contradictions that give the city its rich, multifaceted personality. A visit to Bangkok promises to be one of those memorable experiences that over flow with a huge selection of things to see and do for you and your loved ones. There are many Theme Parks and Animal Attraction along with a sumptuous shopping scene, with everything right from extravagant shopping malls to affordable roadside markets available at the disposal of your pockets.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Explorer, Relax
Activity Level Challenging
|Travel Style||Explorer,Family,Independent,Women’s Journey|
|No. of Cities||2|
|Number of Nights||5|
Trip At A Glance:
- Day 1:
11:00 hrs – Transfer from Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel
12:00 hrs – Phuket Hotel Check-in
- Day 2:
07:30 hrs – Thai Cookery Class in Phuket
15:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 3:
09:00 hrs – Flying Hanuman Full Adventure with Lunch
- 13:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 4:
12:00 hrs – Check out from Phuket Hotel & transfer to the Phuket Airport
Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel
17:00 hrs – Bangkok Hotel Check-in
- 19:00 hrs – Rejuvenating Spa
- 23:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 5:
09:00 hrs – Shopping tour in Bangkok
- Day 1:
- 16:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 6:
12:00 hrs – Check out from Bangkok Hotel & transfer to the Bangkok(Suvarnabhumi) Airport
- Day 6:
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Phuket
2 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Bangkok
- Thai Cookery class in Phuket on SIC basis
- Flying Hanuman Full Adventure with Lunch on SIC basis
- Rejuvenating Spa in Bangkok
- Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel by van On Private basis
- Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport by van On Private basis
- Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) to Bangkok Hotel by van on Private basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) by van on Private basis
- Van on Disposal for Shopping tour in Bangkok on Private basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- This tour is only for Women Travelers
- Transfers(Pick up & Drop off) for Spa at Bangkok from BTS Phrom Phong Station, if guests want transfers from Hotel then it will attract additional charges.
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Rates are valid for Travel between Now – 31 Mar 2018 for Middle East, India & Subcontinent market.
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Phuket
You will arrive in Phuket and get your Visa on Arrival. If you have already secured your visa beforehand, you may proceed through the exit gate where a Travstore representative processes your transfer and pick up. After a drive of 45 minutes, you will reach your desired hotel & check in. You can spend the afternoon settling in, exploring your lodging and relaxing.
Thai Cookery Class
Learn how to make your favourite Thai dishes from a local Thai chef. This is completely encouraging you to practice Thai cooking. Start to enjoy with the perfectly cooking demonstration that everyone would be earning the correctly Thai cooking knowledge and cooking tips. Cook by self and eat your own food.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch at Thai Cookery Class
Flying Hanuman Full Adventure
Immerse yourself in the wilderness of Phuket’s jungles by zip lining from tree to tree, 40 meters above the ground. The activity area covers 80,000 square meters of lush jungle forest. You will be assigned to a small group of people and each group is accompanied by several experienced zip line guides that will assist you and instruct you all along the way to ensure your safety.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch at Flying Hanuman Adventure
Way to Bangkok & Rejuvenating Spa
Post breakfast be ready at your hotel lobby for your transfer to Phuket Airport to catch your flight to Bangkok. Once you have arrived at Bangkok, proceed through the exit gate and meet the Travstore representative for your transfer pick up. After a drive of an hour you will reach your desired hotel & check-in.
Your trip to Bangkok wouldn’t be complete without a relaxing, rejuvenating, and intimate Spa. After check in and relaxing for sometime at your hotel enjoy one of the most pampering treatment together with your loved ones. Traditional spa will certainly leave you feeling Majestic! This two hour Massage takes your Spa experience to the next level of relief & satisfaction.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Shopping tour in Bangkok
Bangkok is the shopper’s paradise featuring many shopping opportunities offering a wide range of products. There are many options for shoppers in Bangkok like Chatuchak Weekend Market, Khao San Road and Asiatique The Riverfront, MBK mall and many more. Explore the city of Bangkok by visiting the local markets and getting a feel of the life of people here.
- Breakfast at Hotel
Departure from Bangkok
Keep your bags ready as this is the last day in Thailand. After a memorable vacation in Thailand you can bid goodbye to this beautiful country on the way to the airport. (Depending upon your flight, transfers would be arranged)
- Breakfast in hotel
3 Star Hotels: Ibis Patong in Phuket & Ibis Sukhumvit 4 in Bangkok
4 Star Hotels: Fishermen’s Harbour Urban Resort in Phuket & Siam @Siam Design Hotel in Bangkok
5 Star Hotels: The Nai Harn in Phuket & The Athénée Hotel Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel in Bangkok
Option 1 – 3 Star hotels: $732 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Ibis Patong in Phuket(Standrad Room)
- 2 Nights in Ibis Sukhumvit 4 in Bangkok(Standrad Room)
Option 2 – 4 Star hotels: $839 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Fishermen’s Harbour Urban Resort in Phuket(Deluxe Room)
- 2 Nights in Siam @Siam Design Hotel in Bangkok(Leisure Class)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotels: $1412 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in The Nai Harn in Phuket(Mountain View Room)
- 2 Nights in The Athénée Hotel Bangkok, A Royal Méridien Hotel in Bangkok(Athenee Room)