Enchanting Phuket & Bangkok
The capital city of Bangkok is an adventure of its own. Also known as the City of Angels, it’s the contradictions that give the city its rich, multifaceted personality. A visit to Bangkok promises to be one of those memorable experiences that over flow with a huge selection of things to see and do for you and your loved ones. There are many Theme Parks and Animal Attraction for your kids along with a sumptuous shopping scene, with everything right from extravagant shopping malls to affordable roadside markets available at the disposal of your pockets.
Welcome to pearl of Andaman, Phuket! On5e of the most visited place in South East Asia, famous for its pristine white sand beaches & picturesque serene setting. The island is home to many exquisite seaside resorts, spas and restaurants along with nightclubs, bars and discos to lift your spirits. It is filled with old shop houses and busy night markets, where one has the freedom to explore the city’s unique nocturnal charm. Known immensely for its nightlife, Phuket also has a new theme park called Phuket Fantasea that promises to be the ultimate nighttime entertainment venue on the island.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Explorer, Honeymoon
Activity Level Leisurely
|No. of Cities||2|
|Number of Nights||5|
Trip At A Glance:
Day 1: Arrival At Phuket .
Day 1 : Check In To The Hotel.
Day 2:James Bond Island Excursion.
Day 3:Day at Leisure.
Day 4:Way To The Bangkok.
Day 5:Morning at Leisure.
Day 5:Candle Light Dinner at Grand Pearl Cruise – Grand Pearl Cruise with Candle Light Dinner on Chao Phraya
Day 6:Departure From Bangkok
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Phuket
2 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Bangkok
- James Bond Island Tour with Sea Canoe by Big Boat on SIC basis
- Candle Light Dinner at Grand Pearl Cruise.
- Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel by van On Private basis
- Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport by van On Private basis
- Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) to Bangkok Hotel by van on Private basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) by van on Private basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All rates are applicable for Middle East Market Only
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st April 2017- 31st October 2017
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrival In Phuket
- Arrive at Phuket Airport and meet our airport representative who will take you to your hotel in private air-conditioned.
- Check in to your hotel as per your chioce and relax for the day. Overnight stay at hotel.
James Bond Island Excursion
- After your breakfast you will be picked up from the hotel for a amazing experience in Phang Nga Bay by a speed boat. You will be taken to around the James Bond island full of gorgeous limestone crystalline limestone caves and will also give you a tour of the quaint gypsy village of Koh Panyi. Enjoy the stunning scenery and the tranquil waters – as you head back towards Phuket by evening.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch during James Bond Island
Things to Remember:
- James Bond Island tour – Full day – 8 hrs
- DO’S – Bring sun block lotion or spray with you to lessen the chance of getting a sun burn or a tan. Carry small and fold-able umbrellas.
- DON’T – Don’t forget to carry nausea tablets for sea sickness.
Day at Leisure
- Wake up late in the morning, enjoy breakfast at your hotel. Spend this day at ease. Use your GPS to explore some places in Phuket and enjoy some local cuisine or just unwind and relax on the pristine beaches.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Way To Bangkok
- After you check out from your hotel, meet our representative who will guide you towards PhuketAirport to catch your flight for your onwards journey.
- Arrive at Bangkok Airport and post immigration meet our representative who would guide you towards your hotel in private air conditioned car.
- Check in to your hotel in Bangkok. Take some rest for the day.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Morning at Leisure And Candle Light Dinner at Grand Pearl Cruise
- Have breakfast in hotel. Later day is free to explore Bangkok on your own. You could try Little India for fine silks, Chinatown for tropical fruits and spices, Siam Paragon, T21, & Central World for some exclusive shopping. Or taste the local Thai cuisine and delicious street food around.
- As the sun is about to set we transfer you to River City pier in private car to enjoy a romantic candle light dinner with your loved ones. Grand Pearl Cruise offers unrivaled service experience and enjoys the impressions and comfort the journey has to offer. Dine with candlelight with your loved ones, aboard prestigious yacht-like cruise vessels, exquisite oriental and western cuisine.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Dinner At Geand Pearl Dinner Cruise.
Departure From Bangkok
- A journey filled lots of fun and romance comes to end as we head towards the airport after breakfast and check-out from hotel of your choice.
- After checking out proceed towards the airport to catch your flight and take back
some wonderful memories
Option 1 – 3 Star hotels: $482per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Amata Resort in Phuket(Junior Suite)
- 2 Nights in The Manhattan Sukhumvit Bangkok in Bangkok(One Bedroom Suite)
Option 2 – 4 Star hotels: $480per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Sea Sun Sand Hotel in Phuket(Deluxe Jacuzzi)
- 2 Nights in Dream Hotel Bangkok in Bangkok(Premeir Room)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotels: $767 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in The Nai Harn Phuket(Ocean View Suite)
- 2 Nights in Amari Watergate Bangkok in Bangkok(Executive Club)