Island hopping in & around Samui
Hundreds of Television and Movie hours make us crave for a perfect tropical island holiday. The beauty of Pacific Gulf, visions of glittering beaches, turquoise waters, exquisite islets, untainted culture and natural scenes stretching to the horizons, everything can be a dream come true; with a one-stop destination at Koh Samui and its associate islands. The infamous Phi Phi islands are the very definition of a perfect archipelago, and famous for the Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’. The coast is infested with limestone cliffs juxtaposed against the rocks. A week of sailing across these islands is an adventure beyond travel and exploration. Their rich marine reeves attract diving enthusiasts from every corner of the world and promise an electrifying encounter with the aquatics.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Island Hopping
Activity Level Challenging
|Travel Style||Experience, Island hopping|
|No. of Cities||3|
|Number of Nights||7|
|Starting city||Koh Samui|
|Ending city||Koh Samui|
- Enjoy the beauty of the Gulf of Thailand
- Trip full of beautiful landscapes & tranquil ocean
- Visit places featured in famous Hollywood movie, The Beach, featuring Leonardo DiCaprio
- Island hopping to some of the most scenic islandsin the world
- Visit fascinating archipelago of 42 small islands; Angthong national marine park
- Scuba dive in one of the best diving locations in the world
- Explore local attractions in Samui island
Trip At A Glance:
Day 1 – Arrive in Samui, transfer to Koh Phangan
Day 2 – Day at leisure in Koh Phangan
Day 3 – Arrive in Koh Tao
Day 4 – Scuba dive in Koh Tao
Day 5 – Arrive in Koh Samui
Day 6 – Angthong National Marine Park tour
Day 7 – Samui city tour
Day 8 – Departure from Koh Samui
2 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast at Koh Phangan
2 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast at Koh Tao
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast at Koh Samui
- English speaking guide on every tour
- 7 * Breakfast
- 1 * Lunch
- Scuba dive in Koh Tao(without license) on SIC basis
- Anghthong National marine park with Snorkeling & Kayaking(Speed boat) on SIC basis
- Samui city tour on SIC basis
- Koh Samui Airport to Koh Phangan Hotel(Land+Ferry) on Private basis
- Full moon party(koh phangan hotel to haadrin beach)
- Koh Phangan hotel to Koh Tao hotel(Land+ferry) on Private basis
- Koh Tao hotel to Koh Samui hotel(Land+ferry) on Private basis
- Koh Samui Hotel to Koh Samui Airport on Private basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- All tours are Join tours & can be upgraded to Private tours which will carry a surcharge
- For SIC tours, transfers will wait maximum 10 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed, guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All SIC Transfer rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup
- Rates are valid for Travel between Now – 31 Mar 2018 for Worldwide market.
- Full Moon Periods are: 28 Feb – 02 Mar 2018 & 29 Mar – 31 Mar 2018
- This package doesn’t include any flight to or from Koh Samui. You are required to arrange these flights.
Arrive in Koh Samui
The Koh Samui international airport is privately owned by Bangkok Airways and receives continual flights from other parts of the country and beyond. You can board a flight from most of the Asian countries to arrive directly at Samui, where a Travstore representative will be waiting to give his assistance. You will be transferred in a comfortable van to the pier, followed by a ferry ride to Koh Phangan Island. You will be checked in to your hotel with ample time to get fresh before lunch. There are many night clubs on the island, make sure you enjoy nightlife at any of these clubs.
Relax & Rejuvenate
With the preceding night’s perpetual party in mind, this day is leg free to revive your muscles and mind. Ager a late breakfast, you will have a whole day to stroll around the island. The best way to explore this island is to take new lanes and find yourself in an abandoned beach or a crowded street market. This island is famous for it’s entrapping and orthodox monasteries and Buddhist Pagodas.
Hop on to the next Island; Koh Tao
Ager an early breakfast you will be checked out and transferred to a van. A composite land and sea voyage take you to our next destination, Koh Tao. Ager a quick check-in, you will have the entire evening to check out the little islet. One can cross this little land mass at easy over a little breath of fresh air, but it’s intensely diverse demography makes every step of it different from it’s antecedent.
Scuba dive tour
This whole day is set aside to get you an unparalleled underwater experience. After an early breakfast, you will be driven to the Scuba dive site where even beginners can take two dives without any PADI license, with top-notch gear and expert guidance. Just a handful of dive sites over the vast oceans holds equally stimulating marine cultures, accompanied by sharks and rays in a tangled neon coral backdrop. This island finds constant footfall from aqua-life enthusiasts and hard core divers from the corners of the world. Yet it’s reefs are lush and healthy, unlike any other tourist infested dive zones. You will return to your hotel by evening and can enjoy rest of the evening at the hotel.
Hop on to the next Island; Koh Samui
You will be served breakfast in the hotel as a cab awaits your arrival. It will reach you to the pier, where you will be hopped on to a brief ferry through the limestone cliffs. Your destination Koh Samui will be reached before you even know it, from where another transit is arranged to take you to your hotel.
Your itinerary for the day is complete after you get checked in, leaving an entire evening to leisure. Find your groove in the Chaweng street, famous for it’s vibrant party vibes.
Explore Angthong National Marine Park
Get ready for probably the biggest forest expedition of your life. After an early breakfast, you will be taken aboard on a tour to Ang Thong National Marine Park. This group of islets encompasses a cocktail of landscapes with its contrasting demographics like white beaches, thick jungles, limestone cliffs, fertile mangroves and crystal lakes. The itinerary includes a lunch in the wild, kayaking in the crystal waters and snorkeling in one of the richest marine habitats in the world. You will be escorted back to the hotel by sun down, marking the end to days’ schedule. The taxing day will most probably tone you down to a state of relapse, craving for a placid night. Loosen up your muscles in a traditional spa or lie back in the starry coast, before retiring for the day.
Travstore's Original Koh Samui Discovery Tour
This day is weaved to experience an unabridged version of it’s rich antiquity and traditional Thai lifestyle in Koh Samui. Starting with an early breakfast, you will be cruised around every attraction in the city, all of which known for their special flair of being unaffected by any tourist interventions. The 12 meter golden Buddha statue of the Big Buddha temple stands as the iconic landmark of the island. This is decorated around with smaller ornate Buddha, extending to several other pagodas and monasteries, into the Big Buddha beach. The lady monk temple or the Wat Plai Laem takes you on an artistic trance with its impeccable decor and interior. The monkey show is guaranteed to tickle your ribs and put on a great spectacle. A swim in the crystal waters of Namuang waterfall surrounded by wilderness and purple boulders is an experience of a lifetime. The itinerary is tipped off with a tour in the Nathon town, the perfect shopping destination for the most unique and traditional artifacts of Thailand. You will be relieved back at your hotel by late afternoon, ager which you will have ample time to explore the city.
The walking streets, street markets, and the coastlines are some recommended options to give your day a thrilling climax.
Departure from Koh Samui
Make sure to pack your souvenirs and wave your good byes, as you will have reached the end of the line. You can spend the day in leisure, as flexible as your flight schedule allows. You will be checked out of your hotel and lead to your flight in a transit vehicle. You can count on Travstore’s assistance at every step of your journey.
Option 1 – 3 Star hotels: $628 per person on double sharing basis
- 2 Nights in Havana Beach Resort in Koh Phangan(Standard Room)
- 2 Nights in Pinnacle Koh Tao Dive Resort in Koh Tao(Hotel Room)
- 3 Nights in Samui Verticolor in Koh Samui(Superior Studio)