Irresistible Phuket and Bangkok
Phuket, Thailand’s second largest tourist hub after the capital city of Bangkok, nestles in the balmy Andaman Sea waters and hosts some of Thailand’s most popular beaches. The island is home to many exquisite seaside resorts, spas and restaurants along with nightclubs, bars and discos to lift your spirits. It is filled with old shop houses and busy night markets, where one has the freedom to explore the city’s unique nocturnal charm. Known immensely for its nightlife, Phuket also has a new theme park called Phuket Fantasea that promises to be the ultimate nighttime entertainment venue on the island. There are ample activities reserved for the day-traveller as well. Phi Phi Island tours will take you for great sightseeing, swimming and snorkelling at different places such as Maya Bay, LohSamah Bay, Pileh Cove, Viking Cave and Monkey Beach.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeOffbeat, Relax
Activity Level Challenging
The capital city of Bangkok is an adventure of its own. Also known as the City of Angels, it’s the contradictions that give the city its rich, multifaceted personality. Here one can find gold-spired Buddhist temples sharing a space with neon-lit strips of sleaze; slow-moving traffic stands in contrast with long-tail boats plying the royal river; the streets lined with food stalls are complemented by sophisticated restaurants on top of dazzling skyscrapers.
Bangkok at night is an enigma — especially along the city’s spectacular Chao PrayaRiver. A wine and dine dinner cruise in the luxurious lap of the city is one of the most popular tours as it allows guests to experience a rich insight into Buddhism, architecture and the Bangkok bustle. The tour also includes three very important temples that stand as hallmarks of Bangkok culture: the Golden Buddha, the Marble Temple & the Reclining Buddha.
|No. of Cities||2|
|Number of Nights||4|
|Starting city||Phuket (2 NTS)|
|Ending city||Bangkok (2 NTS)|
Phuket – 2 nights + Bangkok – 2 night
- Leisurely evenings on the clear waters of the Western coast.
- Explore Phuket’s nocturnal charm through its busy night markets.
- Swimming and Snorkelling at beaches.
- Experience the wine and dine dinner cruise to get to know the city better from your comfort zone.
Trip At A Glance:
- Day 1:
8.00 – 12:00 hrs – Transfer from Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel
14.00 hrs – Hotel Check-in
17:00 hrs – Phuket Fantasea Show with Dinner
- Day 2:
07.00 hrs – Phi Phi Island Tour
17.00 hrs – Back to hotel, evening at leisure, overnight stay at hotel
- Day 3:
08:00.00 hrs – Transfer from Phuket hotel to Phuket airport
12.00 hrs – Transfer From Bangkok Airport to Hotel
14:00 hrs – Hotel Check-in
17:30 hrs – Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise
22:30 hrs – Return to Hotel
- Day 4:
11:30 Hrs – Bangkok 3 temple tour
- Day 5:
12.00 hrs – Hotel Check out and Transfer for airport
- 02 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast at Phuket
- 02 Nights accommodation with daily breakfast at Bangkok
- Phuket Fantasea Show with Dinner (Regular Seat) on SIC
- Phuket Phi Phi Island Tour by Big Boat with Lunch on SIC
- Bangkok Chao Phraya Dinner Cruise on SIC
- Bangkok City & 3 temple tour with Gem’s Gallery on SIC
Transfers: Ac Van
- Phuket Airport to Phuket Hotel on Private basis
- Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport on Private basis
- Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel on Private basis
- Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport on SIC basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- All tours are Join tours & can be upgraded to Private tours which will carry a surcharge
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All SIC Transfer rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st April 2017- 31st October 2017
- National Park fees of 400 THB per pax which has to be directly paid at the venue
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Phuket
Arrive in Phuket & proceed for Visa on Arrival. If you already have the visa beforehand, please proceed through the Exit gate and meet the Travstore representative for your transfer pick up. After a 45-minute drive, you will reach your desired hotel & check in.
Spend the afternoon settling in, and relaxing after your long journey. At 17:00 Hrs you will be picked from your hotel lobby and transported to the wonderful – Sea of Fantasies: The FANTASEA show. It is a Las Vegas styled theatrical show that brings forth to you the charm of Thailand’s ancient traditions combined with some truly magnificent special effects. Here you can also explore some carnival games, street shows, shopping villages as well as delicious dinner. Once you return to your hotel make sure you get a good night’s sleep, as the next day has in store an early morning Phi Phi island tour.
- Dinner at Phuket Fanta sea Show(International Buffet with Indian food available)
Things to Remember:
- Phuket Fantasea Show – Evening show – 3-4 hrs
- Respectable attire is required for the show
Visit to Phi Phi Islands
After breakfast we gear up to visit the biggest and the most famous group of Islands on the Andaman Sea- the Phi Phi Islands. It is currently one of the leading destinations for activities such as snorkelling and diving. You can enjoy the picturesque big boat ride to Phi Phi — it is, indeed, a kind of magic when you witness limestone cliffs emerging from the crisp turquoise sea.
Upon reaching the island, you can relax on the white sandy beaches or choose to go swimming and snorkelling in the clear waters and observe the colourful aquatic life that flourishes deep down under.
Following this, a scheduled lunch will be served and you will be transported back to your hotel by 17.30 approximately. The rest of your day will be free for you.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch in Phi Phi Island (Local Thai)
Things to Remember:
- Phi Phi Island tour – Early morning – Full day – 8-9 hrs
- DO’S – Wear light clothes like Bermudas, shorts, t-shirts, singlets, sandals & slippers. Bring sun block lotion or spray with you to lessen the chance of getting a sun burn or a tan. Carry small and fold-able umbrellas.
- DON’T – DON’T sunbathe topless. It is against the law to sunbathe topless in Thailand. It rains once in a while so if you are traveling with kids,carry raincoat or umbrella. Don’t forget to carry nausea tablets for sea sickness.
Arrive in Bangkok
Post breakfast be ready at your hotel lobby at 08:00 Hrs for your transfer to Phuket Airport to catch your flight to Bangkok. Once you have arrived at Bangkok, proceed through the exit gate and meet the Travstore representative for your transfer pick up. After a drive of an hour you will reach your desired hotel & check-in.
You can spend the afternoon settling in and relaxing after your long journey before you are taken at 17:30 Hrs for one of Bangkok’s most mesmerising attractions at night — a dinner on the Chao Phraya River. Chao Phraya in Bangkok is an iconic river of Bangkok, very often compared to River Seine in Paris or River Thames in London, making it a popular tourist detination. It’s an opportunity to see the illuminated splendour of Bangkok as well. The city looks beautiful at night as the reflection of the city’s night life shimmers on the water surface.
The sight of WatArun is one of the most breathtaking sights as you cruise along the river whilst enjoying a delicious meal accompanied with lovely music.
By 21:45 Hrs you arrive back to River city pier and head back to the hotel in a comfortable ride.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Dinner at dinner cruise (Indian, Thai & International)
Things to Remember:
- Chaophraya Dinner cruise – Evening – 4-5 hrs
- Respectable attire is appreciated for the show. No Shorts allowed
Three Temple Tour
Day 4 begins more casually. After indulging in a wholesome breakfast, you may assemble in the lobbyby 11:30 ready for your pick up vehicle to visit Bangkok’s most popular attractions — the 3 main temple of Bangkok city: WatTriamit (Temple of Golden Buddha), Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha) and WatBenchamapophit (Temple of Marble Buddha).
WatTriamit is famous because it houses the world’s largest giant golden Buddha statue that is 10 feet high and weighs 5 ½ tons. It is made of 18 karat pure gold estimated to be worth $250 million. It is a marvel to look at.
After this you will then proceed to visit the awe inspiring statue of the Reclining Buddha at Wat Pho which is over 150 feet in length and 49 feet high.
The Temple of Marble Buddha, will be the last temple of the evening. It is a fine example ofEuropean Influence in the architecture of this temple and a spectacle for most students of architecture.
After having visited the temples, you will be taken to Bangkok’s Gem Gallery — a souvenir store — where you can take back some surprises for your loved ones back home. You will then head back to the hotel and can spend the rest of the evening as per your convenience.
- Breakfast at Hotel
Things to Remember:
- Bangkok City & Temple tour – Afternoon – 4-5 hrs
- You must dress appropriately. Women in particular should not wear revealing attire (short and sleeveless should not be worn). You should remove your shoes before entering, men should wear a hat while women should cover their heads with a shawl or scarf.
- Don’t – Don’t drink the water unless it is bottled. Don’t speak loud when at temples.
Keep your bags ready as this is the last day in Thailand. After a memorable vacation in Thailand you can bid goodbye to this beautiful country on the way to the airport. (Depending upon your flight, transfers would be arranged)
- Breakfast at Hotel
Option 1 – 3 Star budget hotels: $280 per person on double sharing
- 2 Nights in Amata Resort in Phuket(Standrad Room)
- 2 Nights in Woraburi Sukhumvit in Bangkok(Standrad Room)
Option 2 – 3 Star Standard hotels: $282 per person on double sharing
- 2 Nights in The Ashlee Plaza in Phuket(Superior Room)
- 2 Nights in Manhattan Hotel in Bangkok(Superior Room)
Option 3 – 4 Star hotels: $315 per person on double sharing
- 2 Nights in Patong Resort in Phuket(Superior Room)
- 2 Nights in EastinMakassan in Bangkok(Superior Room)