Night Golf In Bangkok
Bangkok – The Worlds most visited city of 2017
The city certainly lives up to reputation as a center of travel destinations in Southeast Asia. The city of contrasts with actions at every turn.
Bangkok golf courses offers great value for money. Indeed Bangkok is now hub of international golfing activities and offers the perfect combinations of city and leisure facilities. Very good, renovated and developed to world class standards golf courses offers nice clubhouse amenities, challenging scenic courses.
**Rate Information: This cost is calculated for one person, based on four person travelling together. Cost will differ on public holidays and weekends.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Relax
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Medium Group
|Travel Style||Leisure, Night Golf, Sports travel|
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
- 03 nights accommodation with daily breakfast
- Return airport transfer on private basis
- Summit Windmill Golf Course (1 round night golf) – 18 holes
- Rachakram Golf Course (1 round night golf) – 18 holes
- Green fee
- Riding Golf Cart
- Caddie fee for Summit Windmill Golf Course
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise with dinner on private basis
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 4 travelers traveling together
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st Feb 2017- 31st Oct 2018
- Rental of golf equipments (e.g. shoes, Golf club, umbrella, Caddy’s tip)
- Caddie fee for Rachakram Golf Club (must be paid at course upon arrival cash only)
- Anything which is not mentioned in the inclusions
Welcome To Thailand
- Arrive at Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport and post immigration meet our representative who would guide you towards your hotel in private air conditioned car.
- Check in to your hotel of your choice.
- After Check in, meet our representative who will assist you towards Chao Phraya Princess Cruise. The Chao Phraya cruise is the bloodline connecting the Thai ancient traditions to the present day Thailand. Get served with the best Thai and international cuisines while enjoying the soothing saxophone and violin. Witness the charismatically glittering Wat Arun (the temple of Dawn) and the Grand palace and make some moves on the dance floor!!!
Summit Windmill Golf Course (1 round Night golf) - 18 holes
Popular and challenging Nick Faldo design
Summit Windmill Golf Club is one of the most challenging Bangkok golf courses. Against its difficulty, it attracts all type of players due to well kept course conditions and convenient location.
Rachakram Golf Course (1 round Night golf) - 18 holes
Designed by Dr. Sukitti Klangvisai, the course having a great variety of holes both in lengths and design. This well designed and challenging course is situated in enchanting region in Thailand. It also offers night golfing and robust golf club facilities serves to visiting golfers, provides excellent night golfing enjoyments.
Rachakram Golf Club (1 round) - 18 holes
Keep your bags ready as this is the last day in Thailand. After a memorable vacation in Thailand you can bid goodbye to this beautiful country on the way to the airport. (Depending upon your flight, transfers would be arranged)
3 Star Hotel : Omni Tower Sukhumvit Nana
4 Star Hotel : Avani Atrium
5 Star Hotel : Grand Sukhumvit
Option 1 : 3 Star Hotels – $334 per person on quad sharing
- Omni Tower Sukhumvit Nana (2 Studio Executive Rooms)
Option 2 : 4 Star Hotels – $376 per person on quad sharing
- Avani Atrium Bangkok (2 Deluxe Room)
Option 3 : 5 Star Hotels – $413 per person on quad sharing
- Grand Sukhumvit Bangkok (2 Deluxe Room)