Enchanting Koh Samui
Hundreds of Television and Movie hours make us crave for a perfect tropical island holiday. The beauty of Pacific Gulf, visions of glittering beaches, turquoise waters, exquisite islets, untainted culture and natural scenes stretching to the horizons, everything can be a dream come true; with a one-stop destination at Koh Samui and its associate islands. The infamous Phi Phi islands are the very definition of a perfect archipelago, and famous for the Hollywood movie ‘The Beach’. The coast is infested with limestone cliffs juxtaposed against the rocks. A week of sailing across these islands is an adventure beyond travel and exploration. Their rich marine reeves attract diving enthusiasts from every corner of the world and promise an electrifying encounter with the aquatics.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Explorer, Island Hopping
Activity Level Moderate
|Travel Style||Experience, Family|
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
|Starting city||Koh Samui|
|Ending city||Koh Samui|
Trip At A Glance:
- Day 1:
11:00 hrs – Transfer from Koh Samui Airport to Koh Samui Hotel
13.00 hrs – Hotel Check-in
- Day 2:
09.00 hrs – Samui Around The Island tour
- Day 1:
- 15:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 3: Day at Leisure
- Day 4:
12.00 hrs – Check Out from the Hotel & transfer to Koh Samui Airport
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Koh Samui
- Samui Around the Island by Big Boat on SIC basis
Transfers: Ac Van
- Koh Samui Airport to Koh Samui hotel on Private basis
- Koh Samui Hotel to Koh Samui Airport on Private basis
Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All rates are applicable for Middle East Market Only
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st April 2017- 31st October 2017
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Koh Samui
The Koh Samui international airport is privately owned by Bangkok Airways and receives continual flights from other parts of the country and beyond. Arrive directly at Samui, where a Travstore representative will be waiting to give his assistance. You will be transferred in a comfortable van to hotel. You will be checked in to your hotel with ample time to get fresh before lunch. There are many night clubs on the island, make sure you enjoy nightlife at any of these clubs.
Samui Around The Island tour
Explore the beauty of Koh Samui from a new perspective on this 6 Hours tour that takes you around the pristine island. As you make your way across clear waters, discover a number of stunning bays, go snorkeling in a vibrant coral reef, and observe swallow nests at the Islands.We’ll take you to spectacular view points, the ’Grandmother and Grandfather Rocks’ well known for their twin grotesque rocks on shore. Then we pass through a coconut plantation and watch monkeys picking coconuts. Watch a demonstration by the local people of how to make coconut milk by hand. We visit the mummified monk at Wat Kunaram then head to the hill to see Namuang Waterfall 1. Later proceed to Nathon, the island’s main town, where you have time to shop. We also visit the Big Buddha temple – Samui’s iconic landmark You can also add Elephant Trekking & Fish Spa while booking this tour.
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Lunch at Samui Around the Island Tour
Day at Leisure
This day we leave it on to you. Spend the day exploring this beautiful island by yourself. Venture into the unknown allies and experience what local thai culture is all about. Visit some local markets and restaurants and have a taste of the local dishes here.
- Breakfast at Hotel
Departure from Koh Samui
Make sure to pack your souvenirs and wave your good byes, as you will have reached the end of the line. You can spend the day in leisure, as flexible as your flight schedule allows. You will be checked out of your hotel and lead to your flight in a transit vehicle. You can count on Travstore’s assistance at every step of your journey.
- Breakfast at Hotel
Option 1 – 3 Star hotels: $140 per person on double sharing basis(1st May 17- 14th July 17)
- 3 Nights in Samui Verticolour in Koh Samui(Superior Studio)
Option 2 – 4 Star hotels: $295 per person on double sharing basis(1st May 17- 14th July 17)
- 3 Nights in The Sea Koh Samui in Koh Samui(Deluxe Studio)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotels: $333 per person on double sharing basis(1st May 17- 30th June 17)
- 3 Nights in Amari Samui in Koh Samui(Standard Room)