Phuket, a rain forested, mountainous island in the Andaman Sea, has some of Thailand’s most popular beaches, mostly situated along the clear waters of the western shore. The island is home to many high-end seaside resorts, spas and restaurants. Phuket City, the capital, has old shop houses and busy markets. Patong, the main resort town, has many nightclubs, bars and discos.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExplorer, Honeymoon, Relax
Activity Level Challenging
Siam Niramit spectacular show introduces the audience to the rich and ancient culture of Thailand. A mood of absolute suspense is created for the excited audience with the sound of drums combined with a sudden dimming of lights.
On our James Bond Island Tour and Cruise, explore the Phang Nga Bay one of the most spectacular scenic regions of Thailand. During Phuket City Tour – Give yourself a cultural and scenic treat of beautiful Phuket, to make your holidays memorable.
|Travel Style||Family & Honeymooners|
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
|Starting city||Phuket (3 NTS)|
TRIP AT A GLANCE:
- Day 1: Arrive in Phuket, Siam Niramit show with Dinner
- Day 2: James Bond Island Tour
- Day 3: Travstore’s Original Phuket Discovery Tour
- Day 4: Departure from Phuket
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast at Phuket
- Siam Niramit Show with Dinner on SIC
- James Bond island tour with lunch on big boat on SIC
- Travstore’s Original Phuket discovery tour on SIC
Transfers: Ac Van
- Phuket Airport to Phuket hotel on Private basis
- Phuket Hotel to Phuket Airport on Private basis.
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- All tours are Join tours & can be upgraded to Private tours which will carry a surcharge
- For SIC tours, transfers will wait maximum 10 mins from confirmed time, once transfers are missed, guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, once transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All SIC Transfer rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01 Feb – 31 Mar 2018
- National Park fees of 400 THB per pax which has to be directly paid at the venue
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Phuket
Arrive in Phuket & proceed for Visa on Arrival. If you already have a visa, proceed through the exit and meet the Travstore representative who helps you with your transfer pick up. After driving for around 45 mins you reach your desired hotel & check in. Spend the afternoon settling in and relaxing after your long journey. At 17:00 Hrs you would be picked up from your hotel lobby and transported to the glamorous Siam Niramit Show. Lavishly designed with some magnificent costumes and sets combined with some marvelous special effects, this show takes you through Thailand’s rich and diverse past. It is a mesmerizing experience to watch the actors demonstrate pivotal moments of Thailand’s history, re-enact cultural festivals, and reveal ancient customs. You can also enjoy a delicious dinner and also explore some of the pre show attractions. Once you return to your hotel make sure you get a good night’s sleep as the next day, James Bond Island tour is scheduled.
- Dinner at Siam Niramit (International cuisines)
Things to Remember:
- Siam Niramit Show – Evening – 3 hrs
Phang Nga region - Khao Phing Kan
After breakfast we gear up to visit one of the most famous group attractions in Phang Nga region- Khao Phing Kan. Popularly known as James Bond island, this rock pinnacle featured in the famous James Bond movie- ”Man with the Golden Gun”. Witness Mother Nature’s miracle as you see the rock pinnacle rising from beautiful emerald waters with a broad top and a thin base. Explore the awesome caves around, as you paddle through the emerald water in your canoe boats. You can also enjoy a filling lunch with some mouth-watering delicacies. You will reach back to your hotel by 17.00 approximately. You can plan rest of the day at leisure.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch in James Bond Island (Local Thai)
Things to Remember:
- James Bond Island – Morning – Full day – 8-9 Hrs
- Do’s – Wear full light clothes like Bermuda, t-shirts and do put sunscreen lotion. Don’t forget to carry nausea tablets if you suffer from seasickness. Carry your swimwear and an extra pair of clothing.
Tour to Phuket City
Post breakfast, take a tour to Phuket City. We drive through the serene by lanes of Phuket exploring various landmarks; Kata & Karon beach, local market, monuments, lush tropical forest etc. The first stop on this tour is the beautiful Wat Chalong Temple; Serenity at its best. From there you drive to Talang road to explore Old Phuket Town, which is nothing less than Nostalgic Europe with vintage old Sino Portuguese buildings. Next stop is Rang Hill View point, which gives an Arial view of Phuket; here you can try some local cuisines at the Tung ka café, which has among the best ambience and location in Phuket. Next stop is Phuket pearl factory; where you can increase your knowledge about Pearl farming and if you want you can shop pearls. The last stop is for Souvenir shopping. You would be dropped back to your hotel by 17.00 hrs. No other activity for the day.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Things to Remember:
- Original Phuket Discovery Tour – Half Day – 6 hrs
- You must dress appropriately. Women in particular should not wear revealing attire (shorts and sleeveless should not be worn). You should remove your shoes before entering, men should wear a hat while women should cover their heads with a shawl or scarf.
Today, Enjoy lavish breakfast at Hotel then you will be transferred to the airport for your onward journey. We trust that you enjoyed your Vacation.
Option 1 – 3 Star budget hotels: $189 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Aspira Prime Patong in Phuket(Superior Room)
Option 2 – 3 Star Standard hotels: $206 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in The Ashlee Plaza in Phuket(Superior Room)
Option 3 – 4 Star hotels: $267 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Patong Resort in Phuket(Superior Room)