Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park
Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park opened its door as the Marriott brand’s largest property in Asia pacific, and the first in the region to receive Marriott international’s prestigious ‘Marquis’ designation. Located in downtown Bangkok, the hotel is surrounded by several of the city’s most vibrant shopping, business and entertainment districts. The 1,360 rooms and suites, combined with extensive convention and meeting facilities, able to cater to functions of over 1,000 persons, as well as an array of diverse dining and recreational facilities, make the property a destination in itself.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Relax
Activity Level Leisurely
- Free Wi-Fi and free parking
- 1360 guestrooms
- 5 restaurants
- Full-service spa
- 2 outdoor pools
- Breakfast available
- 24-hour fitness center
- Business center
- Around 37 event rooms
Experience you shouldn’t miss at this property:
Modern design, state-of-the-art technology and authentic experiences are aligned to challenge the status quo and address the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s discerning travelers. The close proximity to BTS Sky train Station Phrom Phong, as well as the EM District lifestyle malls, enable mobility and easy access to some of the city’s most talked about hotspots.
Take a refreshing dip in one of our two spacious pools where nothing comes between you and the sky. If you are in the mood for relaxing poolside, simply lie back and laze on one of our sun lounges while soaking up the tropical ambiance.
- Brand new hotel with great location, ideal for hosting large events, MICE groups & weddings
- Many international cuisines under one roof making it desirable for any travellers
- Rooms are brand new, immaculate, luxurious & equipped with modern amenities
- Ideal for Business & Family travelers with easy accessibility to complete Bangkok
Where to Eat:
In House Restaurant
- Goji Kitchen + Bar – International Buffet & Indian Cuisine
- Pagoda Chinese Restaurant – Authentic Cantonese Cuisine
- Siam Tea Room – Authentic Thai Cuisine and Bakeries
- Soba Factory – Japanese Soba noodles and Yakitori
- Indique Gastro Bar- Indian, Asian
- Michizure – Japanese
- Avra Authentic Greek Restaurant – Seafood, Mediterranean, European, Greek
- Thong Lee – Chinese. Asian, Thai
- Zorse – International, Contemporary, Fusion
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport to Bangkok hotel by van on Private Basis
- Bangkok hotel to Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport by van on Private Basis
- Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Travstore’s Advice —> Why To Choose
- One of the largest hotel in Bangkok with huge inventory
- The hotel offers two outdoor swimming pools, full conference & meeting facilities & free WiFi access in public area
- Room Decor – Modern Thai-inspired design elements, mesmerizing panoramic views of Bangkok city.
- Service – This hotel offers excellent & flawless service to its leisure travelers but also the business travelers with a total of 37 events spaces which has state-of-the-art facilities.
- Excellent Meeting Spaces – This hotel not only caters to its leisure travelers but also the business travelers with a total of 37 events spaces which has state-of-the-art facilities.
- Availability of an international cuisine throughout the its main 4 restaurants
- Within 10 – minute walk, guests can reach Phrom Phong BTS Skytrain Station, Benjakitti Park, and the endless shopping options at The EM District.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum two pax required for booking
- All transfers will be on private basis
- All rates are in USD and on PER PERSON basis
- Rates are valid for travel between 1st April to 31st October, 2017
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Option 1 – 5 Star hotel: 3 Nights in Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen Park
- $403 per person on double sharing(Deluxe Room)
- $542 per person on double sharing(M Club Room)
Option 2 – 5 Star hotel: 5 Nights in Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen Park
- $648 per person on double sharing(Deluxe Room)
- $879 per person on double sharing(M Club Room)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotel: 7 Nights in Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen Park
- $892 per person on double sharing(Deluxe Room)
- $1217 per person on double sharing(M Club Room)
Market: Worldwide Market