Bangkok, one ofthe hottest Southeast Asian destinations to travel to shares its neighborhood with the sizzling city of Pattaya, known for its endless entertainment options.
Dream your holiday in Pattaya and give us a chance to make your dreams come true. From beautiful beaches and islands to museums and shows, it makes for a perfect vacation. Pattaya exudes fascination and character through its unique attractions and glorious nightlife to its international standard eateries and shopping malls. The Alcazar Show — a transvestite cabaret show — is a must watch for everyone. It blends the art of acting, stage design, costumes and larger-than-life performances that appeal to audiences of all age groups.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExperiential, Honeymoon, Relax
Activity Level Challenging
The Coral Island in Pattaya hosts a number of exciting activities such as parasailing, water skiing, Jet Ski rides, underwater sea walks, banana boat rides, snorkeling. Lazing on the beach in the company of ocean waves that make you feel alive is an equally amazing way to spend time!
The NoongNooch Tropical Garden, unique to the city, is a landscaped private park comprising multiple themed gardens and elevated walkways. The topiary garden, the orchid nursery, a recreation of Stonehenge — there’s just so much to see! There is also the Thai Cultural Hall where once can watch classical Thai dance performances, kickboxing and popular elephant shows.
|Travel Style||Family, Honeymooners, singles|
|No. of Cities||2|
|Number of Nights||3|
- The Alcazar Cabaret Show Pattaya is recognized internationally throughout the entertainment circuit.
- You can enjoy various water sports activities such as parasailing, jet ski, underwater sea-walk, snorkeling and deep-sea diving at the famous coral island.
- NongNooch village is the World-renowned tropical garden with a variety of exotic species of flora.
- The Thai Cultural Hall helps you understand the culture and heritage of the place alongside an enjoyable evening.
TRIP AT A GLANCE:
- Day 1:
08.00 to 12.00hrs – Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel
14.00 hrs – Hotel Check-in
18.00 hrs – Alcazar Show
21:00 hrs – Back to Hotel and Overnight Stay in Hotel
- Day 2:
09.00 hrs – Coral Island Tour
15.30 hrs – Back to hotel and Relax
- Day 3:
08:00 hrs – Nong Nooch Village
12:00 hrs – Back to hotel, Evening at leisure
- Day 4:
12.30 hrs – Check Out from the Hotel & Transfer to Bangkok Airport
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast at Pattaya
- Alcazar Show on SIC
- Coral island tour with Lunch by speed boat on SIC
- NongNooch Village on SIC
- Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi)to Pattaya Hotel on SIC basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport (Suvarnabhumi) on SIC basis
Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- All tours are Join tours & can be upgraded to Private tours which will carry a surcharge
- For SIC tours, transfers will wait maximum 10 mins from confirmed time, once transfers are missed, guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01 Feb – 31 Mar 2018 only
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arriving in Bangkok
After arriving in Bangkok, you may proceed for Visa on Arrival. If you have secured your visa beforehand, then proceed through the exit gate, where a Travstore representative helps you with your transfer and pick up. Atwo hour drive takes you to your desired hotel where you can check in and make yourself comfortable before heading for the first attraction in Pattaya: The Alcazar Show;a unique cabaret show that will blow your mind. Feel free to capture the evening on your camera.
Meal: No Meals
Pattaya Alcazar Show- Evening Show- 3-4 hours approx.
Coral Island Tour
Have a sumptuous breakfast and proceed for the Coral Island tour which is also known as Koh Larn. It’s a group of islands very famous for the extensive corals there. The cool breeze caresses your face as you sit back and sip on cool drinks. For a water enthusiast, this is the place to be.The island offers activities such as parasailing, Jet Ski, underwater sea-walk and snorkeling.
Lunch will be served on the mainland and you will return back to the hotel by 15.00 approximately. Enjoy your time and relax. You can explore the nightlife or go shopping once the evening sets in.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch at Coral Island(Indian)
Things to Remember:
- Coral Island Tour – Half day tour – 6-7 hours
- Do’s & don’t – Wear full light clothes like Bermuda, t-shirts and do put sunscreen lotion. Don’t forget to carry nausea tablets if you suffer fromsea sickness. Carry your swimwear and an extra pair of clothing.
The Nong Nooch Tropical Village
Enjoy the Morning feast and gear up for your next attraction: The Nong Nooch Tropical Village. It is the most beautiful and the biggest botanical garden in Thailand. People of all ages can enjoy this attraction as there’s something for everyone.
There’s much to learn by taking a gander at the innumerable varieties of exotic and rare plants and flowers. The beautifully landscaped private park offers a glimpse of multiple themed gardens as well as Thai Shows that leave you enchanted.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Things to Remember:
- NongNooch Village- 4-5 hours approx
- Do’s – Wear full light Cotton clothes and do put sunscreen lotion.
Keep your bags ready as this is the last date in Bangkok; depending upon your flight transfers would be arranged.
Breakfast in Hotel
Option 1 – 3 Star budget hotels: $151 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Crown Pattaya Beach Hotel in Pattaya(Supeior Room)
Option 2 – 3 Star Standard hotels: $209 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Sunshine Garden Resort in Pattaya(Supeior Room)
Option 3 – 4 Star hotels: $250 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Centara Pattaya in Pattaya(Deluxe Room)