Bangkok, one of the hottest Southeast Asian destinations to travel to shares its neighborhood with the sizzling city of Pattaya, known for its endless entertainment options.
Dream your holiday in Pattaya and give us a chance to make your dreams come true. From beautiful beaches and islands to museums and shows, it makes for a perfect vacation. Pattaya exudes fascination and character through its unique attractions and glorious nightlife to its international standard eateries and shopping malls. Enjoy the Pattaya SriRacha Tiger Zoo which hosts a variety of shows such as Crocodile Shows, Tiger Shows, Elephant Shows and Pig Shows. The Coral Island in Pattaya hosts a number of exciting activities such as parasailing, water skiing, Jet Ski rides, underwater sea walks, banana boat rides, snorkeling. Lazing on the beach in the company of ocean waves that make you feel alive is an equally amazing way to spend time!
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeExplorer, Relax
Activity Level Challenging
|No. of Cities||2|
|Number of Nights||3|
- Sri Racha Tiger Zoo is the biggest zoo of its kind in the entire world providing a home for over 200 of these big and powerful animals.
- You can enjoy various water sports activities on your own such as parasailing, jet ski, underwater sea-walk, snorkeling and deep-sea diving at coral island.
Trip At A Glance:
- Day 1:
12: 00 hrs – Transfer from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel
02.00 hrs – Hotel Check-in (standard time)
- Day 2:
09.00 hrs – Coral Island Tour
16:00 hrs – Back to hotel and Relax
- Day 3:
09.00 hrs – Sriracha Tiger zoo with Lunch
02:00 hrs – Back to hotel, Evening at leisure
- Day 4:
12.00 hrs – Check Out from the Hotel & transfer to Bangkok Airport
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast at Pattaya
- Coral island tour with Lunch by speed boat on Private basis
- Sriracha Tiger zoo on Private basis
- Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi) to Pattaya Hotel on Private basis
- Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport(Suvarnabhumi)on Private basis
Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All rates are applicable for Middle East Market Only
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st April 2017- 31st October 2017
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Bangkok
After arriving in Bangkok, you may proceed for Visa on Arrival. If you have secured your visa beforehand, then proceed through the exit gate, where a Travstore representative helps you with your transfer and pick up. A two hour drive takes you to your desired hotel where you can check in and make yourself comfortable.
Pattaya Coral Island Tour
Have a sumptuous breakfast and proceed for the Coral Island tour which is also known as Koh Larn. It’s a group of islands very famous for the extensive corals there. The cool breeze caresses your face as you sit back and sip on cool drinks. For a water enthusiast, this is the place to be.The island offers activities such as parasailing, Jet Ski, underwater sea-walk and snorkeling.
Lunch will be served on the mainland and you will return back to the hotel by 16.00 approximately. Enjoy your time and relax. You can explore the nightlife or go shopping once the evening sets in.
- Breakfast in Hotel
- Lunch at Coral Island(Indian)
Things to Remember:
- Coral Island Tour – Half day tour – 6-7 hours
- Do’s & don’t – Do put sunscreen lotion. Don’t forget to carry nausea tablets if you suffer from sea sickness. Carry your swimwear and an extra pair of clothing.
Sriracha Tiger Zoo
A little on the outskirts of the resort city of Pattaya in Thailand is situated the Sriracha Tiger Zoo. Known to house the largest number of Bengal tigers that are bred on their farm itself and several other animals like crocodiles, kangaroos, single hump camels and exotic birds that peacefully rest in their respective aviaries– the Sriracha Tiger Zoo has much more to it than just tigers. From watching animals feed their babies to feeding them yourselves, the Sriracha Tiger has much to offer to one and all.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Things to Remember:
- Sriracha Tiger Zoo – 4-5 hours approx
Departure from Pattaya
Keep your bags ready as this is the last date in Pattaya; depending upon your flight transfers would be arranged from Pattaya Hotel to Bangkok Airport
Breakfast in Hotel
Option 1 – 3 Star budget hotels: $190 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Ibis Pattaya in Pattaya(Standrad Room)
Option 2 – 4 Star Standard hotels: $229 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Pattaya Discovery Beach Hotel in Pattaya(Superior Room)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotels: $339 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Dusit Thani Pattaya in Pattaya(Deluxe Garden View)