Irresistible Chiang Mai
Thailand, a popular tourist destination, is known for the cultural variety it offers across the country. Every city has a new adventure in store. Chiang Mai is a renowned hub of heritage and culture. You can spend your time exploring the Thai culture, history, and cuisine. Upon reaching, you shall get to visit all the important landmarks of city like Chaing Mai Night Safari & Temple tour.
**Rate Information: This cost is for one person on a double/twin sharing basis.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeCultural, Experiential, Explorer
Activity Level Fairly Easy
|No. of Cities||1|
|Number of Nights||3|
|Starting city||Chiang Mai|
|Ending city||Chiang Mai|
Trip At A Glance:
- Day 1:
11:00 hrs – Transfer from Chiang Mai Airport to Chiang Mai Hotel
13.00 hrs – Hotel Check-in
- Day 1:
- 19:00 hrs – Khantoke Dinner
- Day 2:
17.00 hrs – Chiang Mai Night Safari
21:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 3:
- Day 2:
- 09:00 hrs – Chiang Mai Half Day City Tour & Temples Tour
13:00 hrs – Back to Hotel, Overnight stay in Hotel
- Day 4:
12.00 hrs – Check Out from the Hotel & transfer to Chiang Mai Airport
- Day 4:
3 Nights Accommodation with daily breakfast in Chiang Mai
- Khantoke Dinner on Private basis
- Chiang Mai Night Safari on Private basis
- Chiang Mai Half Day City Tour & Temples Tour on Private basis
Transfers: Ac Van
- Chiang Mai Airport to Chiang Mai hotel on Private basis
- Chiang Mai Hotel to Chiang Mai Airport on Private basis
Travstore offers Travel Insurance
Terms & Conditions:
- Rates are valid for 2 travelers traveling together
- For Private tours & Transfers, Van will wait maximum 30 mins from confirmed time, if transfers are missed; guests are required to reach attraction on their own. Arranging transfers will attract additional surcharge.
- All rates are for base category rooms only
- All rates are applicable for Middle East Market Only
- Rates are valid for Travel between 01st April 2017- 31st October 2017
- Things not mentioned in inclusions
- This package doesn’t include any flight costs. You are required to arrange for your flights.
Arrive in Chiang Mai
Arrive at Chiang Mai Airport meet our airport representative who will escort you towards your vehicle. If you do not have a prior visa, you will need to proceed to Visa-on-arrival which will be assisted by a Travstore representative. Approximately two hours away is your hotel, where you will be checked in. At the evening, you will be transferred to the Khantoke dinner. The Khantoke Dinner at the Chiang Mai, a little mountainous city in Northern Thailand, is the perfect place to explore the Thai culture via an exotic, traditional Thai dinner in the presence of some of the most talented performers and members of local hill tribes. The food is served on a ‘khantoke’ – a pedestal – while the guests sit cross-legged on the floor, consuming both, the food and the dances, at his/her leisure.
- Dinner at Khantoke Dinner Chiang mai
Chiang Mai Night Safari
The Chiang Mai Night Safari is the world’s second night safari that allows visitors to get a close look at various Asian and African animals. Despite the name, Chiang Mai offers both night as well as afternoon tours. Tram rides take you around the zoo, as you marvel at exotic animal species. If you’re the kind that enjoys a good walk, then the Jaguar Trail Walking Zone is where you should be! It’s a 1.2 kilometers long stretch situated around a beautiful Swan Lake and allows the visitor to experience the safari at his own pace. Enjoy amazing fountain show accompanied by synchronized music.
- Breakfast at Hotel
Half Day City Tour & Temples Tour
On this tour, you’ll visit the 4 glorious temples constructed during the Lanna period. Each temple reflects the glory, splendours and nobility of a rich historical era. Later, drive around the old city to see the moat surrounding the Wat Chiang Man and the ruins of the city gates. Then visit the largest central market, Worarot Market, alive with its daily hustle and bustle. You can shop for exotic fresh fruits, preserved food, local delicacies, clothes galore, flowers and other nick knacks, all at reasonable prices.
- Breakfast at Hotel
Departure From Chiang Mai
Keep your bags packed and passports handy; you have reached the end of the trip. You will be checked out and transfers will be arranged from your hotel according to the time of your departing flight. Assistance will be given by the Travstore representative for any issue.
- Breakfast in Hotel
Option 1 – 3 Star budget hotels: $168 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Ibis Styles Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai(Standrad Room)
Option 2 – 4 Star Standard hotels: $228 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Dusit Princess Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai(Deluxe Room)
Option 3 – 5 Star hotels: $283 per person on double sharing
- 3 Nights in Dusit D2 Chiang Mai in Chiang Mai(Deluxe Room)