- Shared Transfers from/to centrally located hotels in Krabi
- Thai lunch
- Hot spring waterfall
- Emerald pool
- Elephant Trekking
- Any extra water activities
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditures
Terms & Conditions:
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances
Tentative itinerary of the Tour:
08.30 Hrs: Pick up from centrally located hotels in Krabi. Enjoy the natural route of rainforest as we take you to Emerald Pool.
10:00 Hrs: Enjoy walking in the jungle among the fantastic old trees. Swim in a beautiful pond in the middle of the forest – Emerald Pool.
12.30 Hrs: Have lunch at the restaurant before we move further for more fun.
13:00 Hrs: Reach the another natural wonder – Hot spring in Krabi. It is unique in that the spring hot water but not to worry as it cools a bit as it flows to the cascade and you can swim in the calm stream below for a much cooler bath.
14:30 Hrs: Move to the Krabi Symbol Temple “Tiger Cave Temple” with its beautiful valley of 1000 years old jungle.
15:30 Hrs: Its time for elephant trekking. Watch the nature through the abundant forest riding on the back of elephant. Also the entertaining show by the baby elephants.
16:30 Hrs: Transfer back to your hotel after a well spent day.[/vc_column_text]
- People come to Krabi for the beach and the Islands, but there is so much more..The Emerald Pool, the Hot springs and Tiger Cave Temple are experiences that should come high on the list of places to visit in Krabi. You can experience all of them and even include an elephant trek in just one day. Krabi really is so much more than just a beach!
- THE TIGER CAVE TEMPLE: Tiger Cave Temple in Krabi is located 9 kilometers from Krabi Town, The actual Tiger Cave is set into the limestone cliff in which the monks live and meditate.
- Climb to the Giant Buddha at the top, Please dress respectfully and please remove shoes before walking onto the ceramic tiled area around the Buddha.
- THE HOT SPRINGS:The Hot Springs are about a 40 minute from Krabi Town. Copper in the water gives the stony deposits an Emerald green color and surrounded by the green jungle the place is simply relaxing.
- The water is a constant 35 degrees and is provided by several hot springs which combine into a river which flows down a waterfall.
- There are many natural water worn hollows in the rock in which you can lie and let the healing minerals do their work. There is also an area of man-made pools that are fed by the same water.
- EMERALD POOL:The pool is surrounded by green forests and very shady. The color of the water stands true to its name. The water of the pool is crystal clear.Even one can witness the sound of little creatures like frogs. Please remember that these areas are National Park.
- ELEPHANT RIDE:Take a ride through the Krabi jungle on an elephant. The gentle rock of the elephants walk is very soothing and the almost silent movement means you get that much closer to the wildlife.After the ride, the baby elephants will entertain you by their performance. Enjoy the show and see how these giant creature are clever in doing their jobs.
- The experience of just getting this close to an elephant is going to be one of your most memorable Krabi activities and kids will remember the experience for life.