- Round-trip transfer from/to your hotel located in Patong/Kata/Karon areas on shared basis.
- Sea transfer from/to James Bond Island in Big Boat on Shared basis.
- English speaking licensed guide
- National Park fee
- Canoe equipment & Life jacket.
- Thai Local Lunch
- Personal expenditures
- Tips or gratuities
- Any Water Sports Fee
Terms & Conditions:
- Hotels located in Panwa, Rawai, Mhaikao, Laguna, Nathornad Naiyang Zones attracts extra charge
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances.
Tentative itinerary of the Tour:
07:30 Hrs : Pick up from your hotel by air conditioned vehicle to transfer to Ao Por pier
09:30 Hrs : Reach Ao Por Pier; enjoy complimentary tea/coffee/desert services
09:45 Hrs : Depart to Phang Nga Bay National Park by luxury boat and admire Thailand’s stunning scenery
10:30 Hrs : Visit Panak Island and enjoy canoeing at “Bat Cave”
11:30 Hrs : Depart from Panak Island to enjoy Canoeing in Hong Island. Our guides will paddle to explore hidden caves & lagoons.
12:40 Hrs : Enjoy a delicious Lunch onboard
13:30 Hrs : Visit James Bond Island to discover the famous movie location “The man with the Golden Gun” was filmed. Here enjoy a leisurely time walking and take nice photos.
15:00 Hrs : Visit Naka Bay or Lawa Island for swimming and canoeing by yourself
16:00 Hrs : Arrive at Ao Por Pier Depart back for Phuket[/vc_column_text]
- James Bond Island is located in Phang Nga Bay, North East of Phuket.
- Originally named Ko Khao Phing Kan, today it is popularly known as James Bond Island, even by the locals, as it was featured in the famous James Bond movie The Man with the Golden Gun.
- At a distance of about 130 km from Ko Khao Phing Kan stands a 66 ft tall islet known as Ko Tapu or Khao Tapu. This tall islet, made of limestone, is a part of the Ao Phang Nga National Park.
- The rock pinnacle with its signature shape of broad at the top and narrow towards the bottom is an example of Mother Nature’s Work at its best. Due to its unique but precarious shape boats are not allowed too close to the island.
- The boats as well as a small beach Koh Ping Ghan are the best places from which to view James Bond Island.
- Koh Ping Ghan also has some naturals wonders to offer eager tourists. There is a high leaning rock, inside which one can explore caves. Additionally it also has many stalls from where shopping enthusiasts can purchase some souvenirs.