Return Transfers from Hua Hin Hotel in City Center
Licensed Tour Guide
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- Anything Not Mentioned in the Inclusions
Terms & Conditions:
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances
Tentative itinerary of the Tour:
09:00 Hrs: Pick Up from the hotel
09:30 Hrs: Visit Vintage Hua Hin Train Station, a look at Thai Silk village, Wat Khao Takieb, Maruekhathaiyawan Palace (Palace of Hope & Love)
13:00 Hrs: Later break for Lunch
Tuk Tuk start from train station around the city
15:00 Hrs: Drop at the hotel[/vc_column_text]
- You will be picked up from your hotels at around 9:30 a.m. Be ready for an action packed day as you won’t be returning before another 5-6 hours. This isn’t the usual – all time tour. It will surprise you in every manner possible. Your first stop – for instance isn’t e museum or a beach. It is a railway station!
- A railway station!This stop is exactly what one calls eye candy. The quaint little tiny peculiar railway station is charming and picturesque. It is daintily structured with teak and has a separate platform for the royal family and a separate one for the commoners. You would never have seen a railway station like this one, and it is definitely well worth a quick stop! Remember to keep your cameras out, one doesn’t find backgrounds like this one often.
- After this, you shall be taken to The Thai Silk Village. One generally doesn’t think about how this lustrous cloth which when adorned adds to once grace is actually made! The Thai Silk Village shows you the entire process of how silk is made. Right from the silk worms feeding on the mulberry – the cocoon formation – boiling the cocoon and extracting the thread to weaving it into the material – you get an overview of everything! There will be an endless variety of souvenirs for you to pick up. The soft silk is heavenly! There will also be stores which will make silk garments for you within 24 hours and will get them delivered to your hotel. The staff is courteous and the entire experience is absolutely magnificent!
- Up next is The Wat Khao Takieb. Also locally known as the monkey mountain, this is definitely a famous landmark for tourists. The climb up the mountain top is steep – so make sure you’re in correct footwear. You will cross a fishing village to reach the temple, and this in itself is an interesting journey. It has its name for a reason – there are monkeys by the dozen and more here. The view from the stop is dazzling and gives you a true idea of the expanse of Hua Hun. Well, the climb is worth it indeed.
- Following this comes The eternal palace of love! 16 teak buildings, right beside the beach, with cork trees and fountains – well, need one say more to describe this gorgeous location? The sea breezes compliments this Thai-Victorian structure beautifully and the well maintained landscape adds to tits elegance. Your knees must be covered, and sarongs will be provided for the same. Seep in the love in the air at your visit to the stunning palace.
- There is still more to do! Next you will get a chance to have the time of your Life on a Samlor. Wondering what that is? A typical Thai invention – a three wheeled bi-cycle. It will take you through the busy markets and fishing pier. Like we mentioned before, you won’t know what to expect on this tour!
- Following this ride session – you will proceed for lunch which is a sumptuous Thai buffet – you can’t not indulge in one on a vacation in Thailand. You will be dropped back to your hotels by 15:00 hours – so feel free to spend your evening with other plans. It will have been a hectic day – so happy relaxing!