- Pick-up and drop-off from centrally located hotels in Koh Samui
- Big boat on shared basis to Angthong National Marine Park.
- Lunch on board
- Snorkelling Gear
- Tour Insurance
- English speaking guide
- National Park Fees
- Alcoholic beverages
- Tips and Gratuities
- Kayaking no included
Terms & Conditions:
- The timings given are the approximate timings. However they may change due to flight timings or any other unforeseen circumstances
Tentative itinerary of the Tour:
07.30 Hrs: Land transfer from centrally located hotels to Pier
08:30 Hrs: Depart by Big Boat To Angthong National Marine Park
10:00 Hrs: On arrival enjoy long tail boat ride to Mae Koh
11:00 Hrs: Visit Ta-Le Nai to view beauty of Green Lagoon surrounded by mountains
12:15 Hrs: Have tasty Thai lunch on board with fresh seasonal fruits
13:00 Hrs: Head toward Wua ta Lap Island to enjoy snorkeling around astonishing aquatic life.
15:00 Hrs: Depart from National Park
16:30 Hrs: Arrive Koh Samui and Transfer back to your hotel[/vc_column_text]
- Few words describe the incredible beauty of AngThong National Marine Park. Among one of the most exotic places on earth this has to be on the checklist of all the nature seekers. And if you love photography, we bet you would want to stay on this paradise for more than a day.
- Experience the wonder of these 42 tropical islands, each have their individual character with their natural caves, pristine blue lagoons and stunning limestone formations featured in the movie; ‘The Beach’ starting Leonardo DiCaprio.
- Get picked up from your hotel and travel to the Pier, where you board a big- boat to head into the Angthong National Marine Park. Admire the stunning views of the National Park which is the ideal location for sunbathing, snorkeling or simply relaxing on the sandy white pristine beaches.
- Reach Mae Koh Island by kayak or set over by longtail boat Climb the steps to the top of the island in approx. 10 minutes and enjoy a fantastic view over the Emerald Lagoon which is also known as ‘Talay Nai’.
- Get Set for a short trek toward the steps which rewards you with a fantastic views of stunning seawater lake enclosed on all sides by limestone cliffs known as “Talay Nai”. Take in unparalleled views of the entire archipelago from here.
- Enjoy a tasty Thai Lunch on board recharging yourself for the for more fun activities for rest of the day. Make an excursion to Koh Wau Talap – the park headquarters where you will learn about the native flora and fauna of each island.
- Spend the rest of your afternoon relaxing on the gorgeous beaches or trying a number of water activities like Snorkeling.
- In the evening, the sun begins to set on the park as you bid it farewell and return to Koh Samui.