How to construct Itinerary for repeat Travelers to Bangkok
Some important facts
- 88 million Tourists visited Thailand in 2015
- As per Thailand Tourism Minister Khun Kobkarn Wattanavrangkul Almost 60-70% of the travelers are repeat travelers
- Thailand has the highest Brand loyalty in term of attracting repeat customers
- Bangkok had 9 million international overnight visitors in 2015
Since a large number of travelers revisit Thailand & particularly Bangkok, you can lose booking if you suggest them same old itineraries & traditional tours. We have listed some of the new attraction as well as Things you can suggest to your clients when they ask , “What else we can do in Bangkok?”
Asiatique The Riverfront
- Asiatique The Riverfront is a massive new shopping and entertainment complex beside Bangkok’s Chao Phraya river.
- Open from 5 p.m. to midnight, Asiatique offer some of the glittering shows like- Joe Louis Puppet Theater and Calypso (The famed ladyboy cabaret Show)
- Suggest your guests to watch Muay Thai Live show (Thai Traditional Martial Arts)
- The restaurants and bars include a mixture of upscale bistro-style restaurants serving Thai, Japanese, French, Indian and Italian, as well as an Irish pub and a wine bar. There’s also an outdoor, covered food court.
- You can arrange for a street food tour as well for the guests
- Asiatique Ferris Wheel – The iconic Giant wheel of Bangkok offers a panoramic view of the tinsel town
- Suggest Dinosaur planet to guests who are travelling along with Children
- Visit Bangkok’s hottest new attraction, “Dinosaur Planet” is more than just an entertainment destination. It is complete edutainment center with different zones to lure tourists of all age group. Perfect for all the family members.
- “Dinosaur Planet” will take you back in times to the ancient world of dinosaurs, where they’re come back to live. Visitors can experience various types of dinosaurs and enjoy exciting presentation techniques, memorable activities, and world-class performances. (Watch Video)
Ayutthaya Temples Tour With River Cruise
- Let your guests explore UNESCO World heritage Site of Ayutthaya, former capital of Siam on a day tour from Bangkok.
- The guests would take a leap in past & see the historical remains left in Ayuttaya
- Travel by coach return by river cruise (Read: Top 5 temples of Ayutthaya)
Shopping Tours in Bangkok
- Bangkok offer multiple shopping options; From high end Brands like Louis Vuitton, Hermès etc to Local designers to night markets to flee market.
- Offer Travstore’s shopping tour, where they would be taken to some of the best shopping areas of Bangkok
- Offer tour to Chatuchak weekend market – One of the largest flee market in the world (Read: Ultimate shopping experience in Bangkok)
Sea Life Ocean World & Madame Tussauds
- If you have luxury clientele or family travelling with kids, suggest them this Tour.
- This private tour take them to one of largest Aquarium in South East Asia & from to infamous Wax Statue Museum
Scenical World Park and Splash world
- Located around 180 Km from Bangkok, these 2 amusement parks are situated in Botanica Khao Yai national park, surrounded by serene beauty the guests can go for a day trip or spend couples of nights in resorts located in National park
- The resorts are newly built and are designed to bring visitors and nature together, with an open architectural style that allows guests to fully appreciate the natural beauty of their surroundings.
- The resort is for couples, families, groups of friends travelling together, and for all kinds of incentive travel and corporate events
Offbeat Museums of Bangkok
- If you clients wants everything offbeat – suggest them “Museum of Death, This museum has some of the freakiest medical oddities in the world on display, and just seeing them might keep you up for weeks.
- Correction Museum – Set in the remains of what used to be the Bangkok Maximum Security Prison built in 1890, this museum is a testimony to the human ingenuity to design torture contraptions and find all kinds of ways to execute criminals.
- Batman Museum (officially ‘Batcat Toy Museum’) – The Batcat Museum is comic book geek paradise, displaying thousands of action figures of the super heroes
- Art in paradise – Everything about this museum is 3D, let guests explore optical illusion museum
- Jim Thompson House – It is a complex of various old Thai structures that the American businessman Jim Thompson collected from all parts of Thailand in the 1950s and 1960s. It is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Thailand.
Bangkok’s rooftop open bars
- Bangkok has many high rise hotels with open roof top bars, send your guests on a dinner date to any such bar
- Vertigo Moon bar – Banyan Tree
- Sky Bar – Lebua at State Tower (From Movie Hangover)
- Octave Rooftop Bar – Marriott 57 Hotel
- Park Society – Sofitel So on Sathorn
- Red Sky – Centara Grand at CentralWorld
- The Rooftop Bar – Baiyoke Sky Hotel & many more